Iowa's E85 Chopper

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
Sounds like Iowa Farm Bureau commissioned Orange County Chopper to build a bike for a raffle. The chopper runs on the new gas saving E85 mixture. Looks really well done, but it is kind of corny - and that's not even a pun. Here's the link, some of the pics are big
link to pics
E85_Logo.jpg

Pretty cool.

I will be nice and not even get into my issues with E85. I will just say, pretty cool bike, and great marketing technique.

You can buy a raffle ticket for $10 and maybe win this bike.  They will announce the winner at the Iowa / Iowa State football game on Sept 15th.

i love the work they do.
i was reading one of last months bike mags and they were puting down occ and i thought that it was BS!
occ does amezing work and has and i am sure will continue to give tons of money to charity.
good for them for making this bike.

I'm actually not an OCC fan. Sometimes I think they just go too far overboard with the bikes. Add one piece too many This one isn't bad though. And they certainly are talented builders. I'm just not sure how talented they are taste wise.

BAHHAHAHAA good one GSXcite!

I'm not an OCC chopper fan either, but this was an Iowa thang with a bike, so I felt OBLIGATED to post it up
smile.gif

What's wrong with E85? I don't know much about it other than it exists

Back