Iowa, IL, WI, MI, IN, OH

Yep thats the one Ive been to! Hey Greg, get over there and start feeding those girls, they need it. It looked like girls from a runway fasion show went on a diet.

So guys...

I've been watching the forecast for Sunday and the chance for rain keeps increasing...both here in KC and in DM.
sad.gif

I don't mind ridin' in rain for a little bit, but I sure wouldn't wanna spend a whole day out in it!

What are the plans if the rain chances keep increasing?

So guys...

I've been watching the forecast for Sunday and the chance for rain keeps increasing...both here in KC and in DM.  
sad.gif

I don't mind ridin' in rain for a little bit, but I sure wouldn't wanna spend a whole day out in it!  

What are the plans if the rain chances keep increasing?
OMSLAW, we will have to play it by ear, may be a last min. decision for us. I don't want to ride in the rain all day either. Lets see how it looks and touch base late Sat. eve.

man what the heck is with the weather guys!!!!!!!

it was 20% all freakin week and now its up to 50%.

I HATE riding in the rain. Does everyone plan on still going if its raining?

I know one guy from waterloo said he won't go if it looks like its going to rain.

Everyone pray for the weather to clear up before sunday.

who knows? if it rains, just skip it. last couple rides had rain predicted but just some light sprinkles in the morning, then beautiful all day. I'll make sure I'm at hooters for the hard core folks... if it's raining too much, we'll go have lunch at the fancy new Jorden Creek mall and oogle Britney Spears look-a-likes, or catch a movie. Those with my cell number can call me and get first hand detail of Des Moines clouds and radar

radarDSM

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128137368 -->

who knows?  if it rains, just skip it.  last couple rides had rain predicted but just some light sprinkles in the morning, then beautiful all day.  I'll make sure I'm at hooters for the hard core folks... if it's raining too much, we'll go have lunch at the fancy new Jorden Creek mall and oogle Britney Spears look-a-likes, or catch a movie.  Those with my cell number can call me and get first hand detail of Des Moines clouds and radar

radarDSM
Greg, if we do get some rain I'm still in as long as it's not a consistant downpour. If it's scatterd showers I'll go around them and come on up. With my new tire and in the rain it could be fun! Can you say drifting? LOL

I wish I could be there! I can not make this one guys! Stay safe and take pics!

its now 60% chance, what a crock:angry:

i'm hardcore as this is probably the last ride i'll get in before it snows.

greg i'll be calling you about 7:30 so don't be surprised if i wake you up
laugh.gif

Im a fair weather rider. So I will be doing the no rain chant.
NORAIN NORAIN NORAIN NORAIN. Come on join in. See you guys in the morning

Noooooooooo rain ! It would not do that to us. Positive vibs needed. hope to see all of you tomorrow.

No Rain...No Rain...No Rain...
tounge.gif

Hal, I'll give ya a holla before I leave the house (s'pecially if it's raining).

Greg, we may be callin' around 7:30, too!

the forecast I'm READING right now says:

Sunday: mostly cloudy with a chance of light showers and isolated thunderstorms in the morning, then partly sunny in the afternoon. High in the lower 80s. South wind 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent.
Sunday Night: partly cloudy. Low in the mid 60s. South wind 15 to 20 mph.

again, check the radar in the morning to see what's moving in:

IOWA RADAR

Call my cell if you want to know what's going on here in the morning, but it sounds like it will be clearing up mid morning. The choice is yours. No shame if you can't make it due to crap weather

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128220050 -->

:wizard:

Let's see if we can conjour up some good weather!
biggrin.gif

Hey guys, does anyone live in or near Indy?

The RoadLoK crew may need you help.

Back