Iowa, IL, WI, MI, IN, OH

speedmill

Registered
Ya gotta try this ride! East from Cincinnati on Rt.50 to Hillsboro. Then southeast on Rt.73 to Portsmouth. Then back to Cincy by way of Rt. 52, 125. Attack the road!

Dang, for a minute I thought you were refering to South Central Los Angeles... Have a fun and safe ride
wink.gif

I used to ride to highland House for breakfast and go to riding points from there, any suggestions on a non-harley place to meet n greet other motorcyclists?

Where was Highland House ?? I'm live in the Burbs' by Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg. You familiar with that area??

It's 20 mins from Chi-town. I ride with 7 other guys and I just met 2 other Busa owners from this board as well.

The Streets of Woodfield is where a ton of sport bike riders meet up every friday night - weekend. BUT, a word of caution, if you don't have ALL your required paperwork don't bother, it's hot right now.

<!--EDIT|Aceshigh
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121065576 -->

Moved to riding areas
sorry about posting in the wrong area...
The Highland house used to be on Route 22 and Route 41 up in Highland Park. Used to be anywhere from 5-1500 people on any Sunday that was ridable weather (and some days that werent!) Tons of all kinds of bikes and people. Breakfast was ok. I think the owner finally caved and sold the lot to a dealership...

I'm too tired for clever captions. 99 and humid will do that to ya!
biggrin.gif
Found some un-strait roads in NE Iowa:

map.jpg

"safety talk"? PFFT! How about pics of 8 bikes doing stand up wheelies down highway 20!?!?!

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121696223 -->

talk.JPG

nuther line up shot

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121696477 -->

lineup.JPG

Back