Insurance for your hayabusa?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Two, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Two

Two Banned

What do some of you guys pay for your hayabusa insurance?

I just got a renewal notice in the mail from geico for $138 a year for my 08, thats what i paid last year.

2. tmpowdercoating

tmpowdercoating Donating Member

I pay $36 a month for full coverage on 2 hayabusas through state farm

3. Busatroop

Busatroop Registered

damn Im paying this for every 6mo 2006 SUZUKI HAYABUSA $205.29 and 2008 SUZUKI HAYABUSA $297.05. Im 37 have had motorcycles since 2003. Married and haev been using USAA for insurance on everything I own since 2007..

4. twotonevert

twotonevert Member of P.E.A. Moderator

Wow, thats cheap. I just insured my 09 for less than my 05 was insured for at 44.00 per month. But I do carry 25/50/25 and uninsured motorist.

5. Hayabusa4life

Hayabusa4life I said Good Day! Registered

Ouch, I pay around $75 a month with state farm, thats the lowest I found:banghead:

6. Two

Two Banned

I just have the basic,lowest geico could offer me, it doesn't cover much at all.

7. yamahor

yamahor DEAD MAN WALKING Donating Member

Wow... FC for me through Progressive (Through USAA) is 16xx a year... Of course, I'm 27, one ticket on record in last 3 yrs... Maybe I should try another...

8. rubbersidedown

rubbersidedown BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID Donating Member

Insurance=Optional.:whistle::laugh:::4

Rock Hard
    Ride free...

RSD.

9. BusaPops

BusaPops Registered

You guys are all spoiled.....come to Canada. 2007 Busa - 50 years old - riding since I was 16 - no tickets..........$169/month and I can only get insured by one company!!!!

10. Hayabusa4life

Hayabusa4life I said Good Day! Registered

Wow, and I though my was high.:banghead:

11. pashnit

pashnit Site Sponsor

Too many variables to this sort of thing. Long talks with my agent about this. We maxed out a lot of stuff due to my occupation.

Full Coverage went 500K/500K/100K (that's 1/2 million dollars) on the liability.
    Uninsured motorist is 500K/500K
    $200 deductible.
    Policy run $342/yr or $28 per month.
    Almost 40, 3 kids, house, and 7 policy's with Farmers

Other trick was to grandfather the old policy on the '00 which is 7 yrs old onto the newly purchased 2008 Busa which is brand new.

Policy went down 2 bucks.

12. twotonevert

twotonevert Member of P.E.A. Moderator

LOL, mine went down 6 bucks per month from the 05 to the 09. :laugh:

13. Gpmo

Gpmo Registered

Full coverage 31 yrs old one tickets $42.00 uninsured and accident forgiveness program. All state. When i wrecked my Yamaha they had a check in my hand within 5 days, after my Yamaha was stolen i had my check on the 30th day. Fantastic service.

14. StwBusa

StwBusa Banned

The only company I can get to give me a quote in Texas is Geico.... whats up with that????
    I have them as my insurer but I would like to have some choices.....

15. cqt1414

cqt1414 Registered

I'm in Texas, I currently have farmers for my cars, and progressive for my motorcycles. but i'm about to drop farmers.

16. Pardini

Pardini Donating Member

25/50/25 that's not very much coverage. Whats the minimum?

17. HellFire

HellFire Registered

30 bucks full coverage

18. 04Duramax

04Duramax Registered

I pay $150/yr for basic insc from progressive thru USAA. I'm 32 with no tickets and progressive quoted me $327/mo for full coverage.. WTF??? I think I may need to do some shopping around..

19. Stitch

Stitch Registered

dairyland is charging me like 950 for a year for my 09....31, married, kids, house. state farm was wanting to charge me around 1500 for the year.

20. Josh

Josh Registered

I just got a quote from my State Farm agent for my 07. $437.70/yr. My current GEICO policy (state minimum coverages) is a shade over $800/yr. I'm upping coverages and moving that policy to State Farm today for a savings of around $300/yr.

State Farm can't touch GEICO for my 05 Honda VT1100C2 cruiser. That premium would double if I moved it.