Indy 500 Time!

there is not way you can compare danica to Tiger, Joe Montana, or Michael Jordan. they are champions, she is not.

she is the Anna Kournikova of open wheel racing
spin it baby spin it. spin it in any non-objective way you can to rationalize it.:rofl:

spin it baby spin it. spin it in any non-objective way you can to rationalize it.:rofl:

what are you talking about?

my dislike for her is based on her resume....she was given her IRL ride based on her looks and marketability.

she did not win in toyota atlantic, or any other series she ran in....yet she was given a ride with a major team. there are other more successful driver that were passed up. there are even better female drivers that have actually won races.

danica cannot hold a candle to Lynn St. James....a lady that won the 24 hours of Daytona.

Patrick is an average driver, 1 win in nearly 80 starts....but because of her looks has become a media darling and favorite of people that do not follow racing, and watch IRL once a year.

not getting personal. Just sad that she uses her looks for coverage rather than talent. She gets more coverage from 10th place than the leaders. It sells advertising but dilutes the sport. It was far better this year. IMHO she ho's herself to anyone willing to pay, eg godaddy. I don't see Sarah Fisher unzipping her shirt in ads.
Posted via Mobile Device

you're old lady must me smoking hot if you consider little danica OK looking :thumbsup:

As a matter of fact, yes, my wife is smoking hot. She's a beautiful peruvian that stands 5'2" and weighs 110lbs.

I just do not find Danica attractive. I think most of it has to do with her lack of personality. I wrote to every IRL driver about a free-ride in our 25-hr endurance race. Every driver wrote back EXCEPT Danica. Danica thinks she is above all others. Go to an autograph signing to see it yourself. Every other driver engages with their fans and takes pictures with them. Danica won't. No pictures with fans and no conversation. Just sign the poster and next in line. You can take your picture from over there. She's highly overrated.

I'm glad someone else threw out statistics on this subject. I think they speak volumes. When you speak of a driver's ability, you don't isolate it to just a particular series. You look at their whole career and her's has not been particularly inspiring.

Back