In Search Of Injectors

Travis England

Registered
I need to upgrade my fueling system with bigger injectors ...are there any injectors that are inexpensive that I could pick up used ... I know about the Honda S2000 injectors are there any other used injectors to look for

Lots of high impedance injectors to pick from, just depends how much work you want to go to for fitment
i often use Denso injectors , the wiring needs changing to the denso clip style , but large range o flow rates with busa sized fuel inlet , injector length and easy fit of base of injector in throttlebodys
ones i favor are the 12 hole subaru "pink" injectors , 565cc
03012010.jpg

Lots of high impedance injectors to pick from, just depends how much work you want to go to for fitment
i often use Denso injectors , the wiring needs changing to the denso clip style , but large range o flow rates with busa sized fuel inlet , injector length and easy fit of base of injector in throttlebodys
ones i favor are the 12 hole subaru "pink" injectors , 565cc
View attachment 394768
Could you tell me what make and model and yea that could be found on

I think 06 STI , but google them you will get a lot of sources
I am interested also and i did found a lot of them (the genuine not the Chinese versions of them) but i need to ask you since you obviously have done the conversion already,
do the injectors drop right in on a gen1 or i need to buy or convert something else also (except of the plugs of course!)
Do those injectors idle well?
Chris

Couple of yrs since i used them now, but sure i had to oversize the injector hole in the throttlebody from ~8mm to 10 for these
Idle very well ,

IMG_1114[1].jpg

Cheap copy of the pink , but you can see the size and how it compares

IMG_1114[1].jpg

Back