Image Contest Winner

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Well folks it's taken me a little bit to get a prize for the winner of the "Water" image contest done and I wanted to post up a few pics.

I got with 13013 (Robert) and have already showed him some pics and he said I could post them up here.

I try to do something different for the members when I can and this contest I had the opportunity to do something new.

I took the image that he submited for the contest and laser engraved it on the front of a box that I designed and cut out on the laser too. I engraved his screen name on the top and put the image on the front and then antiqued the edged so that scratches won't be as noticeable. I made myself a similar box several years ago and I made it to keep my helmet and gloves in when I wasn't riding so they didn't get dirty or dropped or bugs crawling inside. The diagonal cut allows for the top to be easily removed and the helmet sat inside from the front and then the top put back on with the jagged lines keeping the top in place.

Robert I hope this is okay for a prize and it is on the way to you.

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/medias-contest/contest/water.2/view

13013 Box1.png

13013 Box4.png

13013 Box3.png

13013 Box2.png

13013 Box6.png

13013 Box5.png

Well folks it's taken me a little bit to get a prize for the winner of the "Water" image contest done and I wanted to post up a few pics.

I got with 13013 (Robert) and have already showed him some pics and he said I could post them up here.

I try to do something different for the members when I can and this contest I had the opportunity to do something new.

I took the image that he submited for the contest and laser engraved it on the front of a box that I designed and cut out on the laser too. I engraved his screen name on the top and put the image on the front and then antiqued the edged so that scratches won't be as noticeable. I made myself a similar box several years ago and I made it to keep my helmet and gloves in when I wasn't riding so they didn't get dirty or dropped or bugs crawling inside. The diagonal cut allows for the top to be easily removed and the helmet sat inside from the front and then the top put back on with the jagged lines keeping the top in place.

Robert I hope this is okay for a prize and it is on the way to you.

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/medias-contest/contest/water.2/view

View attachment 1571235

View attachment 1571238

View attachment 1571237

View attachment 1571236

View attachment 1571240

View attachment 1571239
Nice

That is a unique conversation piece to be sure!

Back