I'm Back

Copperone

One of the Few, the proud -
Donating Member
Registered
Been gone a long time. But... I really missed my Busa so I'm going to get another one. Hoping to find an 05 Black and Red. Posted yesterday under redhotbusa but MC Mustang and jwcfbd figured out how to get me back on line as copperone. I'm glad to be back and will be even happier when I get my Busa. Soon.....

Someone just posted Dealer new '06's for $9399 in Alabama.

man thats a good price compared to Texas.  I know where I will be buying my next one.

Here ya go

Glad to see the "old" you back...
beerchug.gif

I have been checking the cycle trader every day, and I have seen some pretty good stuff there. I'm going to try and call the shop you turned my on to this weekend. I really want an 05 read and black. Hopefully I'll be able to find what I looking for. I have seen some new ones for as little as 9200 in the cycle trader. Any, thanks for the lead. Danny

Thanks guys, I'm really glad to be back. Wish didn't have to wait to sell a Harley to buy the Busa, but I know it will come soon. Hopefully we'll be back at Laguna when the motorcycles are back in town.

Great to see your back!!!
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

You're the only rider I've ever met, that literally, will take the shirt off his own back to clean his beloved busa!!!
bowdown.gif

beerchug.gif

(Copperone @ Oct. 19 2006,20:32) Been gone a long time.  But...  I really missed my Busa so I'm going to get another one.  Hoping to find an 05 Black and Red.  Posted yesterday under redhotbusa but MC Mustang and jwcfbd figured out how to get me back on line as copperone.  I'm glad to be back and will be even happier when I get my Busa.  Soon.....
No problem glad to help
beerchug.gif

Back