IM BACK AGAIN

How's it been Greg? gonna keep this one mainly stock, i have enjoyed riding it quiet so far. Just got some Brocks lowering links and kickstand. along with a Heli plate for the front triple tree. other than that i plan on riding the dog snot out of it. Maybe park the baggers for a while and enjoy the busa.

How's it been Greg? gonna keep this one mainly stock, i have enjoyed riding it quiet so far. Just got some Brocks lowering links and kickstand. along with a Heli plate for the front triple tree. other than that i plan on riding the dog snot out of it. Maybe park the baggers for a while and enjoy the busa.

Been great :) Awesome to see some of the old gang LOL. Good luck on keeping it stock. That was my plan as well (except the MaxxECU that I installed as soon as I got it LOL)

20231105_140906.jpg

20231027_125417.jpg

If the stock cans weren't so big and heavy, I'd put them back on, because I could hear the valvetrain sucking air like a C-5 Galaxy taking off. Had a similar roar that I found exciting. With my JDM Yoshi slip-ons, as quiet as they are, their bass fills my ears and drowns the sweet induction sound. :(

IMG_0046.jpeg

ted GIF

Last edited:
Back