Im an idiot!

Looks totaled.

You should probably just let me take it off your hands for you, This way you wont have to look at the DAMAGE everyday. :whistle:

Well at least you didn't have an idiot drop your bike with only 30 miles on it. I had just bought my bike and took it home. Parked it in front of my place and all of the neighbors came over to see it. I went into my house to get an adult beverage and while I was inside the neighbors friend decided to jump on my bike without permission and dropped it! Broke the clutch lever and scratched the faring and decals. Couldn't do much about it, the dude who jumped on my bike was only 17 years old unemployed. I just told him to go home and haven't seen him since. Had to fix my bike myself. Wished I had only one scratch......???

Well at least you didn't have an idiot drop your bike with only 30 miles on it. I had just bought my bike and took it home. Parked it in front of my place and all of the neighbors came over to see it. I went into my house to get an adult beverage and while I was inside the neighbors friend decided to jump on my bike without permission and dropped it! Broke the clutch lever and scratched the faring and decals. Couldn't do much about it, the dude who jumped on my bike was only 17 years old unemployed. I just told him to go home and haven't seen him since. Had to fix my bike myself. Wished I had only one scratch......???

i woulda killed him!

To hi-jack the point of the thread, do you like the new seat?

I've had one for bout 2600 miles, it took a LONG time to break in, better than stock, but kinda slide forward. It's good, but I'm gettin a Corbin when I get the money. Had one on another bike, Corbins are awesome.

Can't even see the frame-let alone a scratch. Damn reflectors are blinding me!:rulez:

That's cuz they're reflecting off the mudflap. It causes drag too, you'll get 30 or 40hp if you take it off, or at least it'll look like it.

Back