~~if you had to choose~~

~~if you had to choose~~ - Wheels or trailer?

• New Custom wheels.

Votes: 57 100.0%
  • New Wells Cargo V nose trailer. (6by10)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

runeight

why ask why
Donating Member
Registered
Greetings,

Thinking about getting a trailer for the Busa. Something you don't use much but nice to have.

Also thinking about some custom wheels again. Has to be one or the other.

What would be your choice?

hogger...

If you need garage space though. The trailer is a close 2nd. Could always store the bike in the trailer.

although custom wheels would be nice, a trailer is invalueable, espescially if you go to the track..... shade, cooler, tools, spare parts, slicks, fuel... etc....

<!--EDIT|Jtonda
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147544503 -->

would get the weels, and ride to the track. but i can not keep a trailer on my property. just my 2.5cents

I would go for the wheels busa is made to ride
tounge.gif
and i also wouldn't store it in the trailer just my opinion

I hate the freeway. For road trips, I like to trailer there and ride the twisties then trailer back up for the boring, straight, bumpy freeway ride back.

I love my trailer
biggrin.gif

when i first read this i was like Wheels HANDS down....BUT the more i think about it it's a tough choice. I honestly don't know what i'd choose. (voted wheels, but not sure after some thought

well..ah..shid..I'm confused now!

hogger...
do you currently own a trailer?
no I do not. I probably wouldn't use it much at all except for trips to Vegas for service and local moving of furniture and things. Work does not allow me to take weekend getaways either.

I'm kinda lining up my retirement toys ie: trailer..then when they start giving away trucks, which they will do when the 2007 models hit, new pickup.

It would sit quite a bit actually. It's kinda like a tool you don't use much but when you need to use it ...Priceless.

hogger...

<!--EDIT|hogger
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147556135 -->

I had originally thought trailer... I've always wanted one... but the way I figure it is... if I really ever needed the use of a trailer... either I can call one of my buddies to lend a hand... or I can rent one.

With the wheels... it's on the bike every time I ride....
cool.gif

I'd get the trailer first........especially since you could use it for a lot more than just the busa. Plus if you were heading to the bash and the weather was really crappy you would have a nice way to protect her.

One or the other? Poppycock! Buy one and start saving for the other. Trailer is great but it's not gonna pay off right away (by the looks of what I've read). Get the wheels and start saving for the trailer, rent or borrow until you can buy.

Trailer. You never know if you'll be doing track, going long distances to Busa bashes/meet&greets, bike doesn't run and needs to be taken to a shop, etc....

Back