I'd Rather Push my Harley than ride a ......

Been there, done that, got many many t-shirts.
I ride Busa but wear Harley gear because Suzuki doesn't make any.

11040002.jpg

Well I guess you guys have been around the bad batch.. because every rider with a few aside waves at me.... in the 2800 miles ive put on the busa they have all waved.. LOTS have come up and just asked me questions about her.. they know what our bike is and what it does.... it seems to me they respect our bike more then any other (sport bike)... I've been offered to go on many rides with these guys but have yet to do one... and when gasing up they always look over at me and say ride safe... I've been riding a long time... a couple 600's and 1 750..... and i got the cold shoulder alout more on these then I have the busa... kinda cool to think about

i remember the sticker i had on my helmet a while back that read , better a sister in the whore house than a brother on a honda.......he he he
jump9.gif

i remember the sticker i had on my helmet a while back that read , better a sister in the whore house than a brother on a honda.......he he he
jump9.gif

(Shibumi @ Oct. 13 2006,17:29) Maybe that's why biker chicks dig riding on Harleys?!?  
rock.gif

"Ooh, baby, PLEASE don't take that exit right now..."  
laugh.gif
You have NO idea how true that is ;)

You guys are being too mean on the Hardley brethern, remember 9 out of 10 Harldleys built are still on the road today!

The other one actually made it home!
bluegrab.gif

(MoosesBusa @ Oct. 13 2006,23:34)
(Shibumi @ Oct. 13 2006,17
super.gif
) Maybe that's why biker chicks dig riding on Harleys?!?
rock.gif

"Ooh, baby, PLEASE don't take that exit right now..."
laugh.gif
You have NO idea how true that is ;)
Hey c'mon Moose, we want details...
laugh.gif

You got a past we don't know about?
wow.gif
Couple Sturgis runs maybe??

laugh.gif

(Busa Dude @ Oct. 12 2006,14:28) That was one of many stickers on my Helmet many years ago when I was a die hard Harley rider,That was before they was ( cool ) Well, I got tired of pushing and working on it all the time, These want a be bikers are funny to me now, I love My Busa and would'nt go back.They was a guy ahead of me on a two lane highway on a harley and I could'nt resist to do a 120mph pass, They won't wave at you any way  
laugh.gif
 Just my thought for today.  BRIAN

harley_poster.jpg

(Ruth|ess @ Oct. 13 2006,20:26) Well I guess you guys have been around the bad batch.. because every rider with a few aside waves at me.... in the 2800 miles ive put on the busa they have all waved.. LOTS have come up and just asked me questions about her.. they know what our bike is and what it does.... it seems to me they respect our bike more then any other (sport bike)... I've been offered to go on many rides with these guys but have yet to do one... and when gasing up they always look over at me and say ride safe... I've been riding a long time... a couple 600's and 1 750..... and i got the cold shoulder alout more on these then I have the busa... kinda cool to think about
Well I guess times are changing, we were all old school harley riders, When you seen a (laydown bike) no matter what it was , it was called one of them ninja bikes, but hey ! I've moved up in the world since then
jump9.gif
I would'nt trade my hayabusa for 2 of them.
beerchug.gif

Back