"I will let you go because you stopped" - first one for me

well.. did that teach you a lesson, or are you still riding the same?

About the same, but picking my places ever so carefully. Did you read my other thread about how I glazed my EBC HH pads while braking from 170 to 40 in one braking attempt? Part of the problem was that I was not doing track days and was going a bit more aggressive than usual.

i got pulled for doing a wheelie here in NC. the cop said thanks for not running but try to keep it on two wheels for me unless nobody is around and he let me go:laugh:

i got pulled for doing a wheelie here in NC. the cop said thanks for not running but try to keep it on two wheels for me unless nobody is around and he let me go:laugh:

Cool cop!

Now, as soon as I said this to myself, I remembered a thread from another board (I think) going years back. A cop pulls the guy on R1 or 'Busa (don't remember, but it was a new bike at the time) over for speeding. Turns out to be a rider (I think Harley), and is going to write the guy up. The guy offers a cop to take the bike for a ride in exchange for not getting a ticket. The cop thinks, and agrees. Goes out while the guy waits for him by the roadside. The cop rides back a short time later, grinning from ear to ear, and lets the guy go. Now, that's a story! :beerchug:

Cool cop!

Now, as soon as I said this to myself, I remembered a thread from another board (I think) going years back. A cop pulls the guy on R1 or 'Busa (don't remember, but it was a new bike at the time) over for speeding. Turns out to be a rider (I think Harley), and is going to write the guy up. The guy offers a cop to take the bike for a ride in exchange for not getting a ticket. The cop thinks, and agrees. Goes out while the guy waits for him by the roadside. The cop rides back a short time later, grinning from ear to ear, and lets the guy go. Now, that's a story! :beerchug:

hahahaha thats playing with fire right there

IIRC, it's not that the guy just offered this out of the blue. It was rather a conversation between the two that lead to this situation.

Had a friend of mine pull over, the officer told him he deserved the ticket since he had a liter bike and should have pulled away. ???

Back