I want this......

over priced... that 25k "limited edition blah blah blah" will get its ass handed to it by almost any new liter bike...

146HP BAAAAA; hum bug.
biggrin.gif
Even with the reduced weight, it isn't worth the money except maybe as a collector's item.

Cloud

Not to mentin i heard Ducs arent that reliable???

you guys don't see it like me....I don't care if it runs hard or not....it's beeeeyoootifullllll.......

Kinda like marrying a supermodel....you know it's gonna be a pain in the ass, but the trade-off makes it all worthwhile.

you guys don't see it like me....I don't care if it runs hard or not....it's beeeeyoootifullllll.......

Kinda like marrying a supermodel....you know it's gonna be a pain in the ass, but the trade-off makes it all worthwhile.
for that kind of money i would rather get something else too but it's your money, you only live once, by all means, do what makes you happy. don't let any of us get in your way.

if hes riding the duc we will never be in his way, 'cept maybe at the parts counter. Anyhow, whatever makes you happy is what you got to do. Me, at most I would have a poster of it in garage if it was just for looks

I like it, Alot. Even though i cannot afford it maybe i could afford an old 916....just cuz---V-twins sound great---and something different in my garage to complement the Mighty Busa i love so much.

I like it, Alot. Even though i cannot afford it maybe i could afford an old 916....just cuz---V-twins sound great---and something different in my garage to complement the Mighty Busa i love so much.
We are on the same page, my friend....I'd never drop 30 large on one, but I have some money set aside right now for a clean, pristine 916 Mono, Red of course, to keep the "busa company on those cold winter nights.

Nothing like the sound of an italian twin in full song!!!

We are on the same page, my friend....I'd never drop 30 large on one, but I have some money set aside right now for a clean, pristine 916 Mono, Red of course, to keep the "busa company on those cold winter nights.

Nothing like the sound of an italian twin in full song!!!
Italian twins... Mmmmmmmmmmm...
devil.gif
Oh wait, you meant twin cylinder Italian BIKES didn't ya?
blush.gif
wink.gif

Alright we all know the two reasons people buy motorcycles GO or SHOW, sure the duc's are beutiful bikes and probably faster then any sane person NEEDS....however it is in our nature to be a little excessive in todays society. So if that is what you want go and get it....i fell in love the first time that i ever saw a hayabusa not even knowing what it was capable of. but after a lot of thought research and a few trips to the dealership to drool over, sit on, and hear it i was sold. for less then 12 g's out the door it cant be beat unless carving the canyons or road racing is what you are into. you also have to take into consideration is sexy worth the price tag? is the possible maintenance issues worth the price tag? and what is it you are really looking for in a motorcycle SHOW or GO or both (like the busa)!!!

I might be able to get you an american spec one out here a little cheaper or at least get you a local dealership to give you a price (in Euro) cost you about 500 USD to ship or 1200 air freight to you.

Ya Know I am diggin the 999 but NOT with all the Race Rep Paint. Every Dolled up "Repsol" "Camel" etc, paint splattered bike ends up looking dated and silly just a a couple of years later... Sponsorship labels everywhere just ass up the ride, so unless your a HUGE fan, it just doesn't make sense.... I am feeling ya on the 999R though...
thumbs-up.gif

But what about???

_MVfront_qtr.jpg

Back