I think he must be quite the Prankster...

Beautiful, I love it when you finally cough up the source

Erp! Reading comprehension fail - twice! :laugh: Sorry, but the source was always there right in the original post... you just elected to ignore it. Which is fine. :;):

Which most folks understand is an arm of the radical left wing propaganda machine!

Sure. Okay. "Most folks"..... you mean most folks in general, or most .oRg folks, or...? :dunno:

So if one doesn't find an article amenable to their views, it obviously must be a product of the "radical left wing propaganda machine"! Oooooookay. :laugh: Is this where I am supposed to point out the obvious "ignore the question and attack the messenger" technique? :rofl: Nah, it's cool....

Thank you for your honesty! :thumbsup:

Why, you are very much welcomed, good sir! :beerchug:

However, I noticed you never offered your opinion to the question, and since you have twice now demonstrated reading comprehension issues, allow the following amplification on the OP, just to ensure you understand correctly. :agree:

My question (not the quoted material from that alleged "radical left wing propaganda machine", rather, my question) was the following:

Since god is supposed to have omniscience, he already knows who was going to win. So it is curious why he asks 4-5 different Republicans to run, when he knows only one can win and already knows who that is (I guess he doesn't even consider those heathen Dems). The only *logical* conclusion to be drawn is that either god is quite the prankster, or these republicans are just making crap up in order to pander to the appropriate sheeple.

So with the above in mind, the question being presented is the following: is god a prankster, or are these republicans just making crap up in order to pander to the appropriate sheeple? :dunno:

Are you ignoring my question to name the author of your copy & paste article?

Are you ignoring my question to name the author of your copy & paste article?
I'm not the one who appears to be ignoring questions. :laugh: I am sure you can find an author's name if you look at the original link, if you are actually interested.

So... prankster, or pandering? :beerchug:

Cain's handlers are smart enough to know that a GOP nomination is not possible without a public espousing of a candidates Christian beliefs. The GOP has successfully tied capitalism together with Christianity, (which are almost diametrically opposed if one in fact reads the Bible...) and if a candidate does not claim to be both these things, loudly and repetitively, they will never secure a nomination from the republican party. It doesn't matter how un-Christian a candidates actions are, as long as they keep telling everyone that they are God fearing Christians, they are good to go.
He's pandering. As all would-be politicians do now.......

Back