I owe...I owe

oh damn. Crazy crazy crazy! I wonder how much I'll have to pay since i took out two loans. Now I'm a little scared!

new busa, new hd ,wifes 650,wifes a legel druggest. are you kidding me YOU GOT THE WORD BYE THE BALLS . lol but yes that does suck. have the mrs. give you a oxycodin or two and every thing will be fine.

guns.gif
9K That Sucks
bomb.gif

new busa, new hd ,wifes 650,wifes a legel druggest. are you kidding me YOU GOT THE WORD BYE THE BALLS . lol but yes that does suck. have the mrs. give you a oxycodin or two and every thing will be fine.
I may have the world by the balls, but I/We also have a LOT of bills.
laugh.gif

If it weren't for the school loans, we'd be set. The mortgage sucks too, but that's a given.

biggrin.gif

Another update...My wife is AWESOME!
beerchug.gif

After all of this, she said...
"The retirement money is yours...you worked for it, and deserve to get something out of it, so you can go ahead and order your Dry Suit. We'll pay the IRS, and payoff a few smaller bills."

BTW: A Dry Suit for diving costs about $1000 for a decent one. I'm going to be joining the County Dive Rescue Team, so I'll need the drys suit for training and ice diving. It does get cold up here in the winter, and we always have people going through the ice while snowmobiling and ice fishing.

I still don't know what I've been doing to deserve all of this.
rock.gif

I still don't know what I've been doing to deserve all of this.
rock.gif
Me either... and I don't want to speculate. Simply put...your wife is wonderful and you should worship the ground she walks on
bowdown.gif
BTW man, all this poop sucks. Sorry you have to give it up, but something about that tax set up just doesn't seem right given the info you posted...
rock.gif

Brian

rock.gif

Back