I might possibly make it!!!

GeorgiaGixxer08

Registered
So over the past few months weve been getn ready for deployment to afghan this summer, usually before any combat deplyment you go through "mojave viper" in twentynine palms california. We are scheduled to leave for cali around the 20th and its 30 days of all out training in the desert which puts us ariving back here on the 23rd, late maybe early who knows but its before the bash so i may make it, are there any places that still have rooms open. i got dogs too ???

Grab a phone and start calling....

Accommodations: There are plenty more, check Tail of the Dragon at Deals Gap and Cherohala Skyway, Graham Co, NC
These are just the most "used" ones by members.

Phillips Motel VISIT WEBSITE:pHILLIPSMOTELONLINE.COM
Located on Main Street just off US 129 in downtown Robbinsville. Hotel Rooms & Cottages. Look for the Red Roofs !! Biker friendly. TELEPHONE 828-479-3370

Microtel Inn & Suites VISIT WEBSITE:MICROTELROBBINSVILLE.COM
Located in downtown Robbinsville on the US 129 Bypass. Biker friendly. Continental breakfast included. TOLL FREE 888-771-7171 OR 828-479-6772 DIRECT

Two Wheel Inn VISIT WEBSITE:TWOWHEELINN.COM
Designed for the motorcycling crowd with a cycle garage adjacent to each room! Just 3 miles from Robbinsville and close to the Dragon and Cherohala. You won't need a cycle cover if you stay here. TELEPHONE 828-479-4248

San-Ran Motel VISIT WEBSITE:SANRANMOTEL.COM
Located in downtown Robbinsville on US 129. Covered bike parking. Paved parking for trailers. Reasonable rates. Clean and biker friendly. TELEPHONE 828-479-3256

I would toss in there that not many will be as doggie friendly as others :( I know the Microtel has rooms left, at least they did yesterday when I modified my reservation. I've heard mixed reviews on the SanRan.... think VABusa stayed there once, maybe she'll chime in here...dunno, I might shy away from there ;)

You can also check with the Fontanna Inn and if someone is going to hang out with the dogs and want to explore some, maybe the Tapoco Lodge would be in order. Tapoco Lodge Resort near Robbinsville NC 800-822-5083 No clue on availability but worth a check :cool:

scratch the Tapoco if you are taking the dogs, they do not let pets stay there, think thats a recent change though

yea, nothing like getin screwed over time and time again by the marine corp. im sure alot of people can agree to that one, they kept changing dates on us so i never made reservations cause we werent comin back till begining of may.

Grab a phone and start calling....

Accommodations: There are plenty more, check Tail of the Dragon at Deals Gap and Cherohala Skyway, Graham Co, NC
These are just the most "used" ones by members.

Phillips Motel VISIT WEBSITE:pHILLIPSMOTELONLINE.COM
Located on Main Street just off US 129 in downtown Robbinsville. Hotel Rooms & Cottages. Look for the Red Roofs !! Biker friendly. TELEPHONE 828-479-3370

Microtel Inn & Suites VISIT WEBSITE:MICROTELROBBINSVILLE.COM
Located in downtown Robbinsville on the US 129 Bypass. Biker friendly. Continental breakfast included. TOLL FREE 888-771-7171 OR 828-479-6772 DIRECT

Two Wheel Inn VISIT WEBSITE:TWOWHEELINN.COM
Designed for the motorcycling crowd with a cycle garage adjacent to each room! Just 3 miles from Robbinsville and close to the Dragon and Cherohala. You won't need a cycle cover if you stay here. TELEPHONE 828-479-4248

San-Ran Motel VISIT WEBSITE:SANRANMOTEL.COM
Located in downtown Robbinsville on US 129. Covered bike parking. Paved parking for trailers. Reasonable rates. Clean and biker friendly. TELEPHONE 828-479-3256

thanks! that will help alot, im off all week so ill have time to look!

Back