I\'m here & still Alive

Me too, I racked up some overtime yesterday and had to miss the day at Carlsbad Raceway. It's been raining all day today. Copper Busas rock.

Just don't let them make you ride in the back of a K-9 unit! Soon, FC, soon. Your mighty Busa will awaken from it's slumber... and the you won't have to take it out on those perps.

161 did you get a new chest plate that can stop a AK47 round for Christmas? Went to the gun show in San Francisco and seen the new bullet proof Vest and the guy had a new chest plate that would stop a AK47 round,he gave one away to a SFPD cop who was walking around the Cow Palace.That is where the show is held.Really light plate and I also tested the new SWAT sling for my HK89,really nice setup.Anyways nice seeing you posting again.Stay safe.

[This message has been edited by Cisco San Jose (edited 21 February 2000).]

FalconCOP161

Look at it this way, now you have the extra money from all that OT to spend on your BUSA.
Good to see ya in here again.

Hey OMEGA is that vest the Zero Gravity Double Boubble that matches your windscreen? :)

Ride Safe, but DO ride! Bob

Welcome back 161!
My busa (copper of course are there any others) is awakening for Daytona.
I hope my local cops who don't share your outlook on fast bikes and riders stay asleep.

FC-
Where ya been-?
An officer asked a friend of mine if "he'd been drinking" on a routine TS. My friend asked the officer if "he'd been eating donuts". Another 502 for my friend-
duc-

Back