chris's bike.jpg

dragon.jpg

nice view.jpg

out i frot.jpg

the dam.jpg

va busa and omar.jpg

Looks like you need to adjust the date on your camera! :laugh:

Slow..... ya think? :rofl:

Where's the rest? Don't tell me your first Bash and that was all you got? ???

No pictures of the Orange Chicken??? You even got a special serving all of your own!!! :rulez:

Slow..... ya think? :rofl:

Where's the rest? Don't tell me your first Bash and that was all you got? ???

No, I have about 30 more, but you guys have the same photos, so I didnt want to repost the same old shid :thumbsup:

you post what ever ya got there buddy :) especially after special recipe food... :)

but better late than never! hope you have a great time... :) riding skills improve?

No pictures of the Orange Chicken??? You even got a special serving all of your own!!! :rulez:

That chicken wayyyyyyy to fast to get pictures Dave, it was freaking awesome, and i'll never ever forget that recipe as long as I live :whistle:

:laugh: :rofl: :laugh: :rofl: :laugh:

you post what ever ya got there buddy :) especially after special recipe food... :)

but better late than never! hope you have a great time... :) riding skills improve?

I finally learned what twisties really are :banghead:

i'm just hoping I didnt keep anyone from having as much fun as possible :whistle:

Better than the tree of shame my brother :whistle:

Isnt that the freaking truth, busa jules doc drop sambusa 99 busa and acehole all told me I wasnt even allowed to look at the tree until I went thru and made it back in one piece. I never knew a tree could be that intimidating !!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Hope to see you in the spring, and bring the sign with ya so I can get some pix with it :laugh:

Room #116 at the phillips thurs thru sun, and maybe ill let you borrow the sign :whistle:

Hey ta least you goit YOUR pics up! Mine are still onthe SD card!

Back