I just tragically lost a friend to motorcycling....

Sorry to hear about this sad news.

I can imagine how you feel. I had a friend I use to ride with all time. One day we were on our way to get me a new set of tires. 2 bikes 3 people. Passenger would swap out bikes at every stop. Not reckless just something we do. So that moved my friend up to point cause he was solo. Well leaving that light a car pulled out in front of us(6lane highway) to beat the rush of traffic. My friend T-boned(60mph) the car taking the full blow. He survived,but was a sight that will forever haunt me. I barely was able to maneuver out of the way.

Point of my sad story was it hit home real bad for all three of us. Jeff took it physically(and mentally) while his cousin and I had mentally. One split second changed our lives forever. Part was guilt. Part was the realization of how fragile we the human race actually is. OK enough babbling. The impact of the accident cause me to give up riding for a couple years. I don't regret not getting back on the motorcycle for that length of time. I was in no shape to do it. Was only 20 at the time. Up until the day I got back up on the motorcycle,I had no idea when I ever would.

So if you decide to take a break... Take whatever time you feel you need cause it's will probably be the safest thing you can do. Second guessing is does not mix with riding a motorcycle. If/when your ready you will know.

Again sorry for your loss and the loss of her friends and family.

I lost a friend last May, I feel your pain, I have no words of wisdom, I just know that he died doing what he loved doing most of all, time heals...Prayers sent for you and her family...Sorry for your loss...

Dan Dan Dan.... I'm so sorry for your loss, but yet it's a loss for all of us Riders out here.
You be well and um..... what else can I say but a few prayers? (always the best)
All the best to you and yours

Juan

at 19 my best friend was killed on a bike. I stopped Riding until I picked up the BUSA 16 Years Later. I know how you feel. I also understand that life is Very Short with or with out Motorcycles so we Need to Enjoy it as much as we can. God Bless you and Family !!!

Robert

Prayers....truly sorry by your loss, may the light shine on these difficult days on you and your friends family shoulders...we are here for you...blessings from my family to yours.

I am so sorry to hear abour your friend. Prayers to all that knew her :please:

my prayers and thoughts go out to you and your friends and her family, RIP Noelle

I'm very weak hearted and sheded a few tears for you and the people who knew her. Its tough to lose people that mean alot to you. Prayers have been sent.

Noelle was only one of many who died on our US roads yesterday. We sometimes forget just how vulnerable we are on these machines.

RIP Noelle as well as the other comrades who's lives were cut short!

Back