I just might be an idiot

Ouch! Both tags were 500?

500 combined

Now I still need the Busa the VTX the Busa personnal and the New ( used ) Charger and a Charger personnal tag

Im guessing another. 900 dollars to 1000... anyone want to donate

Last edited:
Ah geez I almost feel bad complaing that my tgs cost $74.00 a year for each car and bike....Nope I dont feel bad, Im still going to complain on my birthday.

With American's like this,who needs a government that is slowly taking away our rights to think for ourselves? :whistle::laugh:

Kansas assigns "letters of the alphabet" to a month - so based on one's last name, one has a specific month that all tags/personal property are due. For me (V), November is my magic month...

Good and bad - I mean, I always know that by Nov 30th, I need to renew all my tags, but it's bad that it's RIGHT BEFORE Christmas :banghead:

Eh, better than VA... I guess VA does it by when one registers the vehicle...12 months from that date, so if one were to have 6 vehicles, it's entirely possible to have registrations due in 6 different months; talk about screwy :cookoo: I better get used to it... :laugh:

found out my driver licence was expired the beginning of this year, they put the screws to you in CA when your Commercial licence is attached , had to take all my endorcments over , 8 tests including my M1 and hazmat , took 2 months to get everything squared away . ???

when one registers the vehicle...12 months from that date, so if one were to have 6 vehicles, it's entirely possible to have registrations due in 6 different months; talk about screwy :cookoo:

Thats how it is here, 5 different vehicles

Whats next my Rider Mower ???

Thats how it is here, 5 different vehicles

Whats next my Rider Mower ???

Shhhhhhh!!!

Mo is whenever you register your car/truck. Bikes are always due in April!

Sorry about the mix up. Hope you get to keep your personalized tag. :)

Soooooooooooooooo about a year and a half ago I moved from one town to another.

So Im used to getting the statement in the mail about my tag being due. Wellllllll I just bought the ZX11 and I needed to get the title and tag updated, Well yesterday a guy who works for me says hey Michael did you know your truck tag has expired almost a year ago.

DAMN

So I send the wife to the tag agency today to take care of both the bike and the truck

$$$$$ :banghead: $$$$$ :banghead: $$$$$ :banghead: $$$$$ :banghead: $$$$$

Ohhhhhhhhh and it gets worse

So Im putting the new sticker on the truck and while placing the new tag on the ZX11 I look over and the Tag on the Busa and the VTX are expired, and then find out the Personalized tag on the Busa is also expired.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd I just bought a Dodge Charger last night and have to buy a tag for it.

This is just not right. :banghead:

Or we could look at that is must be tough owning all those toys Michael. :poke: :moon:
:laugh:

LOL...just messin' with ya buddy. They definitely get you coming & going nowadays. Have you posted pics of the Charger? I may have missed 'em.

Ouch in colorado a year expired woulda been one hell of a bill to the impound lot.

Worse for me was having the pro street car renewel in january, cause if it was snowing i couldnt take it for "emissions"

think the truck and busa are both in june and the 900's in april

and I complain about paying $20.50 FOR REGISTRATION on every vehicle here in hawaii (military only):whistle:

Wisconsi is like MO. But bikes are every 2 years. They all expire in April of even years. $23 to register your bike for 2 years.
Cars are every year on the anniv. date of purchase. $75 for cars.

But $25 a month for every month your late on renewal

Wisconsi is like MO. But bikes are every 2 years. They all expire in April of even years. $23 to register your bike for 2 years.
Cars are every year on the anniv. date of purchase. $75 for cars.

But $25 a month for every month your late on renewal

Not trying to change the subject....it's good to see you posting my friend!

Kansas assigns "letters of the alphabet" to a month - so based on one's last name, one has a specific month that all tags/personal property are due. For me (V), November is my magic month...

Good and bad - I mean, I always know that by Nov 30th, I need to renew all my tags, but it's bad that it's RIGHT BEFORE Christmas :banghead:

Eh, better than VA... I guess VA does it by when one registers the vehicle...12 months from that date, so if one were to have 6 vehicles, it's entirely possible to have registrations due in 6 different months; talk about screwy :cookoo: I better get used to it... :laugh:

Yes, VA is a pain, your license is the only thing that is predictable with your birth month.

Back