I got new stuff!!!!

Lil guy Big Busa

Registered
Delivery this morning yay( insert lots of cheerleader emoticons here) Led smoked tailight with integrated turn signals, and soupys riser kit, great day to install, its raining lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1308590791050.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1308590815583.jpg

Do I have to do anything special to the front end to put the risers on, like does it have to be jacked up?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

is that the led tailight for 35$ off ebay, my buddy got one for his 1k and it looks and works great. was thinking about getting one myself.

i got it for 19.95 and kinda regretting it now, its suppose to be a plug and play, and with it plugged in, and i push the brake down it turns off, also when i turn the turn signals on it the whole thing flashes on and off, and the there are only 3 leds on the end that are flashing amber, not what the pics show, with the whole thing flashing red and just those 3 amber leds flashing at the same time, the red ones will cancel out the amber ones you wont even be able to see them:wtf::wtf::wtf:

i got it for 19.95 and kinda regretting it now, its suppose to be a plug and play, and with it plugged in, and i push the brake down it turns off, also when i turn the turn signals on it the whole thing flashes on and off, and the there are only 3 leds on the end that are flashing amber, not what the pics show, with the whole thing flashing red and just those 3 amber leds flashing at the same time, the red ones will cancel out the amber ones you wont even be able to see them:wtf::wtf::wtf:

:rofl: Chaillight no worky?

Yeah its hit or miss with ebay stuff. A year ago when I wanted a new taillight, I did not go with a cheap ebay one due to the fact it is too easy to get low quality, dim LEDs. Contrary to the fact most think I live off cheap ebay parts, I do not. I pick and choose wisely and you guys only hear about the ones that are truly a good deal :laugh:

:rofl: Chaillight no worky?

Yeah its hit or miss with ebay stuff. A year ago when I wanted a new taillight, I did not go with a cheap ebay one due to the fact it is too easy to get low quality, dim LEDs. Contrary to the fact most think I live off cheap ebay parts, I do not. I pick and choose wisely and you guys only hear about the ones that are truly a good deal :laugh:

lol i got it from michigan thank you

lol i got it from michigan thank you

Yes, but the guy bough it wholesale from china I am sure :laugh:. I have looked into that myself with their carbon fiber products. You would not believe buying from them wholesale how cheap some of the stuff is. 1/4 of the list price.

Back