Huge savings over Revzilla due to exchange rate on Euro gear

Blrry

Registered
Lots of guys ordering from https://www.chromeburner.com/about-us on the advrider forum getting free worldwide shipping with no hiccups reported and literally saving $100 on pairs of Sidi boots and Dainese jackets and more. Thought I'd pass the info along. I ordered some cold weather gloves.

you just had to go and do it. dang it now i have to buy them. I needed a new pair of sidi boots.:banghead:

just ordered the SIDI VORTICE AIR BLACK BLACK. $317 with free shipping!!!... fantastic deal considering they run $500

ok i got an email from the website and they said that in a few weeks they will no longer be selling SIDI to the U.S. I dont know why but if there is any chance you guys can get a pair of SIDI boots this is the time to do it. I can tell you from first hand experience that SIDI is top of the line. Ive posted a story here in the past about a crash I had and the SIDI vertigo boots I was wearing saved me from a broken leg. I swear by them.

ok so i got an email back this morning stating that they will not be able to ship to the states and cx my order. So dont bother ordering from them. as it almost always is... if its to good to be true it most likely is. Oh well

ok so since the first place would not send the boots to the U.S. I found another website in Germany called fcmoto. I emailed them and they said they would so I ordered a pair of Sidi Vortice. out the door with shipping total is I believe bout $350. Thats $150 less than here in the states. Its a banging deal as long as everything goes ok.

image.jpeg
Just wanted to update this thread and let you guys know that I placed and order on the 15th from the website the OP posted and got my vortice boots today. That's 7 days to deliver and price was $315usd to my door. Not sure what happened when you ordered "jch364" but, they delivered mine without issues.

Back