Hp after power comander

That's not a bad number for a stock bike with just an exhaust and power commander. As far as how much more you can get out of it, that is in direct proportion to how much money you have to put in it.

How close to the "edge " are you willing to tune? is more the question.
190hp for a an exhaust and tuned with a pc is pretty generous.
I doubt there's any hp left in that engine as it sits.
Unless you want to lean it out/burn it down, to get another hp on paper.

English please . I'm so amazed at people that ask questions , but lack the words to describe what they have . The best part they never come back to thank you once you answered their question :cool:

seems a bit high just for a pc and Im assuming a g2. wouldnt it be more like 180 185 with a pipe and a pc.? of course how accurate is the dyno firstly.

You didn't say if that was SAE or STD or if you had a pipe, but you must have a good pipe. You can take it to your tuner maybe and have the ECU reflashed to help with performance. Aside from that Nitrous is about the cheapest HP gain and I think that Gen II can be pushed to 300 HP but we have reports of one making over 900 HP :poke:

Hi all . . .

Had power commander fitted and hp is not 190.

How much more can I get?

The PirateDiverJeff put down close to two hundred at the tire ~ had his stock motor Gen II fitted with a pipe & short stacks . . .

Dyno%20Sheets%20and%20200-55%20Tire%205-23-15%20002_zpsknuxtlng.jpg

Yeah,but all the stars were lined up that day Red.:DSpent a lot of time having my rear wheel aligned/chain adjusted and lubed just right(just the rear wheel slightly cocked and a crappy chain can cost a few hp),rear tire aired up to about 40 psi,etc.,along with the cool air/low humidity/short stacks/Sprint air filter,new Iridium plugs and probably a friendly dyno(and bike was running pretty rich when I took it in).Regardless of hp it does run a lot smoother and seat of the pants dyno says it feels quicker.:D

Yeah,
but all the stars were lined up that day Red.:D

Spent a lot of time having my rear wheel aligned/chain adjusted and lubed just right
(just the rear wheel slightly cocked and a crappy chain can cost a few hp),
rear tire aired up to about 40 psi,etc.,
along with the cool air/low humidity/short stacks/Sprint air filter,new Iridium plugs and probably a friendly dyno
(and bike was running pretty rich when I took it in).

Regardless of hp it does run a lot smoother and seat of the pants dyno says it feels quicker.:D

12642951_10206784613306924_2343285834030037945_n.jpg

It sure as #e!! feels a lot more POWERFUL than any other stock Hayabusa I've swung a leg over . . .

And even after riding GrapeApes Hayabusa with a pipe & tune !

Yours just felt a lot faster than his .

Red, *<:){)-

Just because you add a power commander doesn't mean you get instant home a proper tune is needed I would also recommend an ecu flash gen 2 like other thing besides fuel tuning

Well this thread got pretty crazy. Check it out man, you are basicly at a top out point on a stock motor with bolt ons. If you educate yourself on tuning your ecu plus a hefty financial investment (around 7-800 bucks) you could get more in place of your power commander but besides that your there man. And as others have stated, HP available?... is a ambiguous question as with real motor work and boosting you could be upwards of 1k rwhp

Hold the phone I got my ECU flashed today . I must be making mad power now :) from stock 173 to 173 LMAO it feels much better though :thumbsup:

12642951_10206784613306924_2343285834030037945_n.jpg

It sure as #e!! feels a lot more POWERFUL than any other stock Hayabusa I've swung a leg over . . .

And even after riding GrapeApes Hayabusa with a pipe & tune !

Yours just felt a lot faster than his .

Red, *<:){)-

Is it just that picture, or is that KTM alot bigger than the Busa?
I haven't seen one in person, and that thing looks huge.

Back