How True!

bigdev

Registered
Who is afraid of the big bad wolf?

Most dangerous animal in the world.jpg

So Damn true!
My friends in Alaska just emailed a pic of a wolf walking across their back yard, which is a river. Wish I could have been there!

Agree!! Just look at all the killings and the last fort Lauderdale airport deaths! As for the wolf, I don't think I would be that close to one in the wild! Specially with them moving in packs.

Maybe the FL shooter is just a guy with mental problems.
Or...maybe he's telling the truth!
Said he went to the FBI in Nov asking for help. That military intelligence had control of his mind, and were forcing him to watch Isis videos.
Research the declassified CIA experiments of the 60s and 70s. A Manchurian candidate was sucessful then. Add 40 more years of advanced technology since.
Why?? Because mass shootings give leverage to push for more gun control.
I'm not saying he was definately under "mind control", and not just delusional. But, nothing suprises me anymore. Kinda strange how he was just eventually turned loose, and allowed to travel legally with a gun...after he asked for help.
But, what do I know, I'm just a conservative Christian conspiracy nut.

From one nut to another, I have thought for quite awhile that is the case. I cannot recall more mass shootings anytime than during this administration. So what is their main agenda? I better be a good boy!

From one nut to another, I have thought for quite awhile that is the case. I cannot recall more mass shootings anytime than during this administration. So what is their main agenda? I better be a good boy!

Main agenda is more control for government, and less rights for the people.
Fear is a great way to control a population.
And, armed, law abiding citizens are a threat to that.
Too many belive our great government would never do such a thing. But, I tend to disagree with that.

As do I sir! Most attacks in gun free zones, even the bad guys fear an armed good guy. The problem is there are so many bad guys anymore, I won't point the finger, that it's going to be difficult to change. National reciprocity will be a step in the right direction. I think we will be in for some positive changes, but it will be a bumpy road littered!

Back