How to make a gen 2 the best bike you ever owned

Read it slowly the way it was written. I took some writers license. Really try to understand. Its part poetry, part philosophy, part psychology and lots of serious fun for those who dare to understand; Maybe it requires a racers heart. Certainly for anyone who loves their motorcycle.

Sure you didn't have your seven year old daughter text that to you? :laugh:
Poetry???

you probably couldn't afford to even pay attention let alone build a Turbo bike so STFU! when someone wants ur opinion they will give it to you!

If someone wanted my opinion, why would they give it to me??? If I couldn't afford a pot to piss in at least I could afford to pay attention in English class hahahahahahahahahaha :lol:

If someone wanted my opinion, why would they give it to me??? If I couldn't afford a pot to piss in at least I could afford to pay attention in English class hahahahahahahahahaha :lol:
go away TROLL…..

Unknown-1.jpeg

Ok. All that stuff is out of the way I've been a little busy and didn't get my front powder coated Yet. I am doing it this week I have a question how to take the shift rod off so I can get it coated

image.jpg

image.jpg

What did you use to cut your fairing for the quick access clutch cover? I'm gonna be doing this shortly and I don't wanna hack mine up..lol

Also, for the inlet to your plenum, did you just remove the ram air duct? Or did you cut it so the charge tube can fit in through the frame?

To cut the fairings I've ways used a dremmel. Cover the area you want to cut with blue painters tape. That helps make the enges nice and sharp.

You have to trim the ram air tube to allow the charge pipe to fit. You can't eliminate them because the bodywork also attaches to them.

Thanks murdered. That's what I was thinking of using. Thanks for the info on the tube, I was looking at it and thinking I couldn't lose the mounts.

What did you use to cut your fairing for the quick access clutch cover? I'm gonna be doing this shortly and I don't wanna hack mine up..lol

POWERHOUSE did all the fairing cuts and other mods on this particular build. We did not use a dremel, not sure that I would recommend that. A dremel in the wrong hands would be a disaster, although Rob is correct on the ram air tube having to remain on the bike because of fairing mounts. . . please keep in mind that different builders have different ways of doing things, you might want to ask the op what he thinks about the cuts that were done . . .:laugh:

Back