How many pads needed...

Over_Easy

GEO-STABILIZATION EXPERT
Donating Member
Registered
Two rotors up front = how many pads/pairs/sets needed?

One rear rotor = how many?

Cool! Any big diff between the EBC and Galfer HH pads? I've read good things about both.

Just sticking with OE rotors and lines for now...rotors are still good as I can tell (9,500 miles) and don't want to spend the extra jack on SS lines just yet.

Cool!  Any big diff between the EBC and Galfer HH pads? I've read good things about both.

Just sticking with OE rotors and lines for now...rotors are still good as I can tell (9,500 miles) and don't want to spend the extra jack on SS lines just yet.
Some of the pads break down the rotors quicker than others...some break down the pads quicker. I see most go with the HH pads, but I went with the GG pads due to rotor life. I have yet to install them..still on oem, but wanted to save the rotor more than the pads.

Maybe some one with more knowledge will chime in on the pads.

I have the Galfer set up, pads, rotors, SS lines, fantastic. I've never tried EBC, but I've heard nothing but good things about them.
thumb_up.gif

It's called a 'card'. So your bike needs 2 cards up front, 1 in back. 1 card per rotor.

Each card contains a 'set' of pads, or two pads per card, one for each side of the rotor. Never heard of pads being sold individually, so shouldn't be too confusing.
lurk.gif

Back