How Many Gamers Are Here?

busa_boy_69

Registered
I was just curious who the videogamers are. For those that are how many of you play the "Ride" games? I am so hooked on them. Especially now that the Busa is in the second one. Hell my bike is even in it with the exact same exhaust I run.

FB_IMG_1459118354910.jpg

20170401_181804.jpg

I am definitely gonna have to check that game out.... Especially where I also have the same bike , but with two brothers slip ons

I'm still hooked on Halo 5 in multiplayer..lol I'm into first person shooters.

You own an Xbox. Of course your into First Person Shooters. Lol. Thats Microsofts bread and butter. I'm into racing and action adventure games. Playstation has the Uncharted games and they are amazig.

My wife and I play GTA5! I play random stuff such as Diablo 3 or Forza, super excited for the new red dead redemption this winter. My xbox live handle is Derrick0580.

Does duck hunt count? Maybe the occasional asteroids? How about pitfall? QBert? Oh i know Centipede? I miss Zelda.

My wife and I play GTA5! I play random stuff such as Diablo 3 or Forza, super excited for the new red dead redemption this winter. My xbox live handle is Derrick0580.

Man I would totally hit ya up but I have no Xbox. Sony owns my soul I'm afraid. Lol

Does duck hunt count? Maybe the occasional asteroids? How about pitfall? QBert? Oh i know Centipede? I miss Zelda.

Of course Duck Hunt counts? I played Atari first as a kid but Nintendo made me what I am today. Who DIDN'T spend their childhood cussing at and shooting that sum b!tch dog? Lol

I am definitely gonna have to check that game out.... Especially where I also have the same bike , but with two brothers slip ons

It's an AWESOME motorcycle game man. Best in my opinion since Tourist Trophy on PS2! You will love seeing your bike on it. It still trips me out! Lol

As a kid I was always a generation or two behind on systems. My grand parents bought me a used atari about the time the super nintendo was coming out. Thinking that was when I was around 11 years old or so. I then saved my money up and bought an original nes, I only ever had two games for it, Mario 3 and X-Men Wolverine. I played the crap out of it until my grand parents bought me a Sega Genesis which was the first system I owned that was the hot item at the moment. Can never forget the endless hours of NBA Jam!
Then when the original play station came out my girlfriend in high school bought me for christmas, I think it was mainly so I would play it at home and not with her brother at her house lol! Then a few years later I remember buying a golden n64 because toys r us had them on sale, but sadly I never bought golden eye, the grand father of all first person shooters! After that I've been on top of all the newest systems as far as xbox's go and can not wait for project scorpio!

Back