How difficult is motorcycle road test?

My FIRST motorcycle road test..

• passed

Votes: 98 92.5%
  • failed

Votes: 8 7.5%

• Total voters
Good point. I've been looking at the Utah DMV book to possibly help a nephew and it clearly states that the allowed bike usage after passing is directly related to the size of the bike used for the road test.

In VA you're also easily legal with a learner's permit. Learners must be held for a 30 day minimum, but lasts up to a year before you take the riding test, or retake the learners.
Learners test is 10 or 15 questions on a touch screen. If you have a passing percenatge...you're legal. Sun up til sun down with someone following you in a car or on a bike that has a motorcycle license...that way they can save you before you crash:rofl:
It's become too political, laws made by folks with no clue on the subject.

The OP has been banned.:poke:

I still don't see the point of taking the test on a bike that's "easier to ride" or smaller than the Busa. If you ride a Busa you should be able to handle it Anywhere, especially the DMV roadtest. If not, you should be riding that small bike you can pass the test with...or should you???
There's too many idiots riding that have no business anywhere near a motorcycle as it is. Let alone one that's big and heavy like the Busa, that alot of people really can't handle just for those reasons. All of the power is secondary as any 600 will accelerate out of control easily to any unskilled rider.
Have a Busa, but take your roadtest on something smaller=dumbest advice ever! Be able to ride and control the bike you own or don't ride it at all!

I do think that it's silly that you can pass a test a on a 3-wheeled, or incredibly small cc bike and hop right out there on some big hog or Busa. But if given the chance to make the test easier...I'm definitely gonna do it. That's like a teacher telling you it's an open book test, but choosing not to use one. But then again, I wasn't riding a Busa when I got my license. I took it on a 250 Rebel, which almost hindered me due to size more than it helped. I think I could easily pass the test on my Busa now, but how many non/looking to-licensed, first time riders are showing up at the DMV trying to take the test on one? One I guess...and we see how things have progressed for the OP thus far. :whistle:

Back