house of kolor problems

card16969

Registered
So i was wondering if anybody else has ever had a problem with contacting house of kolor. Ive been trying to contact them through email about ordering one of their little car shaped samples but no one seems to want to help me. Im fighting to find the right color of blue that i want to go with and have been to the paint store a hand full of times and i cannot find the color of blue that i want. Going through house of kolors catalog and found a color called majik blue code pbc37 which in the pictures looks absolutely amazing but i want to see it in person because well im just that picky. I know if i get the sample i can have the color knocked off at the color shop but just trying to get in touch with them is the problem.

MERCULES_1024.jpg

yeah its like hey let me spend $30 on a small container then hardener and then clear and have it sprayed to find out i dont like it

gahhh but i dont even want it as house of kolors i just want to take it to my stepdads mixer and have him knock it off in ppg and be done with it

Back