Home

ditchdr

Registered
The Dr came in and released me this morning. I have to see her tomorrow morning at 1130 in her office. I feel a lot better, but she is wanting to remove my tonisls. Sounds good but i guess my family is odd, my mom has had hers removied 2 times, and they have grown back again. I have been researching that, and it happens, very rare but it happens.. Whats sad is I am laying on the bed, fully dressed looking out the window at a 70 degree day, no clouds in the sky, lots of sunshine, and i cant leave. I saw my bike in the garage on the way in the house, she is just sitting there. What a trooper she is lol.. Anyhow I am about to go out of my mind from cabin fever, I need ot get out and do something, but I am not allowed. I guess i am gonna watch a few collections of Family guy here.

glad you made it back home and are feeling better...i hope they sent you home with the meds needed to stop it next time before it goes that far...get better and you will be riding again soon
beerchug.gif

Thanks guys, yeah itw good to be home, but I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooo bored. Knowing its nice warm and sunny out makes it even worse. I would love to hop on the triumph and ride around charleston today. but nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.. Oh and tomorrow it is to be rainy, so no ridding even if the Dr says go ahead.

Lol sorry no pics. But I am gonna try to get some. Dont know who remembers or not, but i work for the same hospital, on the same floor on weekend nights. I work rooms 701 to 716 tho. However the wing she was on shares the nurses station with mine. So when i return to work in 2 weeks i will see if i can get a few pics lol..

That sounds like a um......................movie in the making. Yes, I have a vivid imagination.
firedevil.gif

Back