Home where she belongs

chev982

Registered
Sorry guys, I never posted back.

But i brought her home in the rain, took it easy though of course. As some of u know i live in ONT, Canada, out in the country on a gravel road, so not only did she get her rain, she was part dirt bike for a mile or so.
Last night i was busy washing her down, and saw that red for the first time in the sunlight!! what a feeling!!
GLad to be BACK!!

Congrats Chev!! Now go get her broke in so you can start havin fun....:D

Dan

<!--EDIT|UR IT!
Reason for Edit: None given...|1091106600 -->

no pics? hmm....
wink.gif
congrats on getting her home and have fun during the break in process
cool.gif

oh and by the now that its washed and i can see red, its definatly the fastest
Now chev we talked about this the other day, blue/silver is the fastest. Now do I have to come up to Can to show you? This should be an easy win since you can't go over 5,500 RPM. HAHA
biggrin.gif
JK. Glad you made it home okay and hope you enjoy the bike.

Enjoy the new found joy in your life. Don't let the fact that black/purple is the faster color spoil the honeymoon!

Glad you made it home with no dings!

I can see the first mod you need to perform all the way from here in Virginia, Pave that gravel road! LOL:D

Riding a new Busa home in the rain seems to be the standard "rite of passage".

Glad she's home!

The Busa curse strikes again.
wow.gif
Rain on the day you take delivery and have to ride home in the crap.
sad.gif

Congratulations on the new bike. I hope the weather is better and you can go out and injoy it.
cool.gif

Now that i think of it, it WAS raining when i bought my bike.

Glad to hear you got her back to the barn in one piece following the maiden voyage...I still have to repeat in case you've missed it somehow...black/purple is the fastest and
that's all there is to it!!
Enjoy...ride safe!!

Back