Holy Cow...This is for the one who has it all.

Wonder what they weigh? Those, along with some lightweight rotors could really recuce the 'rolling' weight of the bike.

I thought magnesium hubs n the street were a big no-no? Premature wear and all is what I've heard.

Hands on experience with them has been 1 set..

so far out of balance that you could line the rim with weights and it would not spin true.. There was not enough surface area on the wheel to apply enough weights to balance the wheel without a tire on it.. not very encouraging IMHO for a set of wheels that cost $3G

John (GixerHP) has a set and was going to laminate some weight inside the wheel to see if it could be balanced.. He will have to post up if he was ever able to fix them, or IF BST warranted them..

Ping:.....
That much $ would go for another bike first at my garage. Nice if you got $ to burn.

Wheels are pricey... Polished galespeeds on my bike and love them..

Last edited:
Yes, carbon wheels are often out of true and hard to true. I remember this now when I used to cycle (road race cycle...pedal that is).

Yes, carbon wheels are often out of true and hard to true. I remember this now when I used to cycle (road race cycle...pedal that is).
no they spin true, they are out of balance.. there is no way to "true" a carbon wheel I could think of.. not like a set of spokes you can tweak or a metal alloy that will bend and hold

The durability of that and the life span are factors to consider:whistle:Even i got money to burn that will be way at the back of my list.Maybe no if i strike lottery in First prize:rofl:

Back