hint:  carry your pocket digital cam with you!

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
seen recently I SHOULD have caught on film but am too st00pid to always carry my camera around:

- old toothless, homeless looking guy on a downtown street corner with a cardboard sign that said: "Why lie! I need a beer"
Yeah, old as a joke, but much funnier live in person

- squid slowing to turn a corner, NO GEAR OF ANY KIND ON, head tilted sideways CAUSE HE WAS YAPPING ON HIS CELL PHONE!
Maybe that is common - new to me

yup seems like when ya need them the most there at home
wink.gif

greg you better not be out riding.... you better be at home nursing your "hipper"

our ride on sunday it going to be a relatively short one.... were gonna shoot over to cassville, ride the ferry across..... ride the other side to dubuque and come home..... you're still welcome to come along.
cool.gif

naw man, I saw this from my car - where it would have been even EASIER to carry my cam!

My hip is almost healed but there is still this swelled area I might have rechecked. Gonna do some test riding this weekend. I like to be in top form before mouthing the Busa for long distance high speed fun railing.
smile.gif

naw man, I saw this from my car - where it would have been even EASIER to carry my cam!  

My hip is almost healed but there is still this swelled area I might have rechecked.  Gonna do some test riding this weekend.  I like to be in top form before mouthing the Busa for long distance high speed fun railing.  
smile.gif
Okay Greg...what did you do? Why are you "healing"? Did I miss something...sorry if I did.
rock.gif

Oh...those would have been some good pics.
wink.gif

he is trying to learn to skate board on a vert ramp. well the problem lies in he is trying this on a $20 wally world board and NO GEAR!!!!!!

he smashed his hip real good and had a 2 ft long bruise down his butt almost to his knee.
laugh.gif

he has been layed up for almost a month
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|fstbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121252575 -->

laugh.gif

i was ridign 2 work and saw an older guy (prob mid-late 50's) on a harley, no helmet, of course.. but get this.. he was smoking a cigar! i mean.. we had 2 b doing 70-75 mph and hes just smoken on his cigar like it aitn nothen
laugh.gif

seen recently I SHOULD have caught on film but am too st00pid to always carry my camera around:

-  old toothless, homeless looking guy on a downtown street corner with a cardboard sign that said:  "Why lie!  I need a beer"
Yeah, old as a joke, but much funnier live in person

-  squid slowing to turn a corner, NO GEAR OF ANY KIND ON, head tilted sideways CAUSE HE WAS YAPPING ON HIS CELL PHONE!
Maybe that is common - new to me
I almost always carry a digital cam with me. I'll see if I can find some interesting pics.

Kev

Here's something I saw on the way to Miami the other day. When I first went past it I thought it was a snake that had been run over, after turning around, when I saw how big it was, I thought it was a gator tail, but when I pulled up next to it I realized it was just a snake, I don't know what kind, but I've never seen such a short snake be so large in the middle.
rock.gif

DCP_0150.JPG

I love this one, the park bench reads "a mind is a terrible thing to waste" and the kid on the bench has his head tilted back and his mouth wide open.
laugh.gif

a_mind_is_a_terrible_thing_to_waste.JPG

Here's something I saw on the way to Miami the other day. When I first went past it I thought it was a snake that had been run over, after turning around, when I saw how big it was, I thought it was a gator tail, but when I pulled up next to it I realized it was just a snake, I don't know what kind, but I've never seen such a short snake be so large in the middle.
rock.gif
maybe he'd just eaten a gator's tail
smile.gif

rock.gif
maybe he'd just eaten a gator's tail  
smile.gif
That's a thought, but the gators are usually the ones eating the snakes, not the other way around.

Back