highest mileage tire.

bt21. lasts me 6000 + miles. good twistie and affordable price. But from what I hear about storms, I'm gonna try that next time.
The storms thrive on abuse. With other tires I ran I'd wince every time I hit the throttle because I knew how fast the busa destroys tires :banghead: But with the storms they grip like glue..handle sweet, and take everything the busa can throw at them with hardly any visible wear. I don't even worry about tires anymore..I just twist the loud handle anytime and anywhere I want. Very nice :thumbsup:

Avon Storms......ST's or the ultras...I'm looking at getting the best mileage tire. Please tell me which one I need. Thank you.

bridgestone 023 fooking brilliant . google them . ive had them fitted and done just over 1000 miles and at 160mph on a private road of course there very stable nice n sticky and apparently get about 8000 miles out of them . highly reccomended

I had the Pirelli Angel's on my 06 Busa and loved them. Stuck in the corners and got long life. I just ordered a pair for my 2011 Busa so as soon as these battleAxes are gone they are going on.

Back