High Performance (ECM) Engine Control Module

CASH$$$$

Registered
ANYONE HEARD OF THE UPGRADED ECM'S...???...FOUND ONE FROM SUPERBIKE MIKE THAT IS SUPPOSED TO GIVE THE BUSA 500 MORE RPM'S OR MORE HE SAYS......THAY ARE LIKE $600.00 AND THAT IS WITH YOUR ECM AS A CORE....ARE THEY RELIABLE.???.....ARE THEY WORHT THE MONEY,..???...ANYONE HAD ANY EXPERIENCE WITH AN UPGRADED ECM.???.....AND WHERE DID YOU GET IT AND WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT TO PAY.???.............HIS DYNOGRAPH SHOWS OVER 175 HP.......?
rock.gif

Sounds like it just stops the factor ecm from kicking off the rpm as you pass redline, question is do you need the extra 500 rpms, it not without cost you increase engine pressure, so I would check to see what else would need to be replaced to run at those rpms without damage to the bike, I have a feeling you may need a lot more than just a ecm. Keep us posted, this sounds interesting if it works.

check out wwwsuperbikemike.com    .....this is where I found the ecm...

<!--EDIT|CASH$$$$
Reason for Edit: None given...|1111944896 -->

What do you need the extra rpms for...donesnt your bike peak power at 10,500 or something why go higher than peak power

Try and PM NinjaEater, I believe he is running a redone ECM, if not I'm sure I've seen him post about it.

U know?? i know someone in arkansas with the same mods. sounds like he is trying to beat his cousin at the DYNO wars this year.

Back