Hi guys - Gen1 Cluster Pin Configuration/Orientaion

Ish

Registered
I bought a gen1 busa cluster which I want to use for my lexus 1uzfe vvti. I need to find the correct pin orientation or layout for the connector behind the cluster, as I have sourced the pin out functions but not sure about the layout. Was easy enough to determine which pins are grounds 1 and 16 as test pass continuity test with multimeter. I tried to supply power to the +12v (pin 2) - (I assumed the numbering layout - so obviously my assumption was wrong) but the dash does not light up.
I tested the indicator high beam and neutral leds by supplying power to them directly (all but 1 works fine).

During my testing I used an external power supply and supplied 3-5V dc which should be sufficient to at least light up the dash. My feeling is that by hooking up power and ground I should be able to at least light up the gauges. Can anyone please give me some guidance on how I can achieve this.
I am basing this on the fact that the guy that sold it to me said it was operating properly. (Biker brother hood trust).

Hi Guys, I did find these. I will test it tonight and share my findings.

IMG_0413.jpg

2003 busa wiring.JPG

Back