Hi from down under!

Midnight

Registered
Hi guys,

I just put a deposit on a new busa last week and have just paid it off with delivery happening in a few days.

I live in Australia and got the white 2009 model brand new as a good deal and must say it is a VERY hot bike...

Anyways just thought I would say hi :)

:welcome: And congrats for your new love in your life.
I dont have that love yet. I have to drool all over my wifes ride.

Lol... will need to get past the electronic restriction to test that, which I probably will never do in this lifetime! The most adventurous I would probably be is hitting A mode once I'm used to the bike...

The roads aren't well maintained, and like u guys have deers in the US, we probably have twice as many kangaroos hopping on the highways! U can usually count a road kill or two on trips 90 minutes or more out of the city...

:welcome: Midnight where are you at I'm in Brissie.....you found a mountain of info here so enjoy as for that A mode leave it in A or you will never find the feel for her just don;t rip the trottle and you will be fine.:thumbsup:

Ah another aussie, gettin quite a few, :welcome: ...

Says somthin about the quality of the forum :laugh::thumbsup:

Seriously though Midnight, its a great forum with lots of info and helpful advice from fellow busaheads. ... congrats on the new purchase, you won't be disappointed, will need to organize some rides sometime.

Back