Hey - Who used a throtle rocker

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Hokay - Hukt awn Fawnix wurkt 4 mie. I meant Throttle Rocker - but since you are already here....

For anyone that does - do you like it?  Did you have one before the other?  Any PICS?  I remember Pashnit posting about throttlerocker awhile ago....just curious.

THX!

<!--EDIT|MC MUSTANG
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139024802 -->

Shawn, I've ridden with the Throttle Rocker and like it. Bought a set of Throttlemeister bar ends that I haven't put on yet, but it's very redundant don't you think. Although, I guess the Throttle Rocker is quite nice to just give the hand a break.

Ken,
Yeah - that's what I was thinking, but there are times when I want to rest my hand but don't need to set the throttle... if I recall aren't you just setting your wrist on the rocker? The TM is awesome, but I DO NOT use it in town or heavy traffic on the Freeway/Interstate. Everynow and then I need to give my fingers and hand a good stretch...
Since I have never used the rocker - I went straight to the TM, I was just thinking out loud...

I just found this 'lil gem from the Moderator formerly known as Papa Smurf - when he was just a widdle guy...
Had some good gouge on the throttle rocker as well.

MC - this is probably the pic you were thinking of.
smile.gif

throttle1-475.jpg

Yes, I tried all three. I couldn't get the throttle lock (left) to work, so went with the throttle rocker. It does work, but you have to position it just right. Oddly enough if it isn't positioned just right, it gets really annoying on long days. Imagine if I were pushing against you with a single finger and I did that all day. Around town though this thing worked great.

Yes, I finally went with the Throttlemeister finally. Funny how you start off with the cheapy stuff and then get frustrated with it, then finally just bite the bullet and pay the $117 for this thing. It has the following it does, and everyone knows about it, because it works. I'm a total cheapskate on some stuff, but other times ya don't want to mess around with gizmos and gimmick products.
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|pashnit
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139039726 -->

I've used a throttleboss ( the one in the other post ) on my bike for 4 years and I love it. But to get a real break for long trips I would get a throttlemiester .

I did have another version of the plastic throttle rocker and it sliped to much . I don't have that problem with the throttleboss .

The only problem I have had with the Rocker is when I really want to rip the throttle it seems to get in the way.

Back