hey the few

ok guys hahaha calm down she is alot like me and can take care of her own but will never let me get in a mini so sorry

doyle pappy got his mirrors off sweet so now all gail has to do is pack hahahah

randy no mini's here man

My condolences errrr congratulations to being involved with mrninja...

Just one question...does he own a GPS and does he need it when you two go out on dates?
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

Welcome to the oRg!!
beerchug.gif

hahah funny chell no and no i make it home just fine wait maybe that is why she bought me the ipod touch cause it has a mapping system in it hmmm

funny huh no she is amazing we get along great ask doyle and pappy hahahaha she can hang with all the guys and not have a bit of problem she is great hahahah

so i wanted my family to meet her yes you guys well some more than others hahahaha
firedevil.gif

I think I can handle what comes my way! haha

Doyle, tell Pappy I have my stuff packed. I will even wear the bikini to wash the bike! Afterall, I did get traded for a set of mirrors. Thanks! haha

Right. I've never been photoshopped in a miniskirt... A dress yes, but no mini.
tounge.gif
Is that a challenge, Ben?  
poke.gif

laugh.gif
In order for one of us to photoshop it, we have to picture it in our head....I am out of this one  
laugh.gif
There are some things that should not be seen  
wowold.gif
Come on guys! Who wouldn't want to see me in a mini skirt? I've even dropped a few pounds for this!
laugh.gif
all_coholic.gif

red.jpg

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Welcome aboard Gail, soon you will have a seat at the end of the bus, be sure to wear your seatbelt
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

post_12_22834_IMG_1020.jpg

laugh.gif

Back