Hey Smart Phone Addicts! a lil help here..

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
The story?..short version..gave my free upgrade to my middle daughter 2 years ago hence i've been carrying around a dilapadated LG Voyager for the past 4 years...touch screen quit working a year and a half ago..and finally?..a full chrged battery gave me about 15-20 minutes actual service..well?..here we are 4 years later and i got my free upgrade again..went to the verizon store..liked the Casio Gzone till I saw the samsung facinate and because they were buy one get one free?..and my oldest daughter was due and upgrade as well?..i moved on up the line and got us 2 new Droid X2's..i know they are a far cry from top-o-line but..waaaaay more CP than i had and very happy with the capabilities that meet/suit my needs with the 8meg camera and 1/2 Hour HD Camcorder w/ HDMI output to plug & play video..but..i should've gotten the not so smart phone cause this thing has me in techno shock..but i do dig the "Talk To Text/Google"..dont hafta type shid anymore..just say it and droid does it..but what i wanna know is what's this "Tapatalk" app?..both here and on my other fav archery site i get a window that says "site is tapatalk native"..so i did got to download the tapatalk app but stopped when they asked for $2.95..lol..then discovered i could post without it anyways so..what's up with the tapatalk?..what does it do that i cant right now?..what it is?..talk to post? LOL!

and please..excuse my bassakwards extremely limited understanding of my new smart phone. LOL! L8R, Bill. :cool:

Tapatalk will look different, you can see avatars, upload pictures, and you will also be able to see everything much better. I have the same phone, and tapatalk is the bomb for forum browsing.

My wife just got the Casio GZone Commando and it is great. She has dropped it in the pond, in her coffee and just about everything else you can think of. It is ruggedized, shock proof and water proof. It is the only smart phone I would even think about getting for her.

The facinate is a great phone too, but if you want durability, you should think about swapping to the Casio. Tapatalk is an app that lets you see sites in a certain way that is easier to view from a phone. There are a couple others out there like it as well.

tapatalk is a host program that takes sites like the org and makes them smaqrt [phone friendly. very good app worth the 3 dollars. the org is a wonderful thing to have on your phone. it really helps kill time when ya need it.

i have the droid x1 rooted,overclocked, and custom rommed. if ya need help with the dx2 just hollar! i know the droids like the bake of my hand and do a lot of programming for them.

What is strange is that this is the only forum I go to that looks screwed up using the phones browser. All the others look the same on my phone or puter.......

Back