Hey guys.

Lyrikz

Registered
Well, you all know i bought my BUsa a few months ago. Well, i just got my new toy today.. I LOVE IT....

Diyracing.com Domain Gone

2004 hayabusa, and 2004 Dodge Hemi sport.

Love em both.. Busa might be for sale soon though due to my brothers accident... Its mint. 1000 miles on it... New undertail, new hugger, chrome rims, new RS3 exhaust... I want to get 10500 for it if i can.. Just lettin you guys no if your interested.. I live in Seattle Washington.

damn nice toys BTW what happened to your brother?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif

rock.gif

Nice truck and Busa. Sorry about your brother. The only thing is someone can buy a new Busa for the same price if no lower.

Nice truck and Busa. Sorry about your brother. The only thing is someone can buy a new Busa for the same price if no lower.
Your telling me you can buy a 2004 hayabusa with 1000 miles on it, first 600 mile service professionally done, new chrome rims, new rs3 dual exhaust, new hugger, new top gun undertail, all for 10500.....

Wish i knew that when i bought mine.

Sorry to hear about your bro', Lyrikz! The toys look sweet though.

I can't believe Im the first one to do this: SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY! --- LYRIKZ TAKES HIS NEW HEMI RAM TO THE PARKING LOT AND TAKES PICTURE WITH HIS BUSA NEXT TO IT!!!!!!!

Nice truck man. Really think it out before sellin' the Bus'. An unfortunate event can occur anytime
wink.gif
It seems like you got some $$ in it too.

Back