Here is a pic of my new triple tree.

busabrother

Registered
SInce you guys talked me into lowering my bike i figured i would go with a somewhat different triple clamp cover.  Here it is.  Tell me what you think.  I will put it on tommorrow when i receive it and post pics. so now just a link to the clamp.

<!--EDIT|busabrother
Reason for Edit: None given...|1083876403 -->

clamp.jpg

Man thats really really nice. Chrome too.
Seperate question. more for my own sake.

IS there a tyme when one has TOOO many "KANJI'S" on the bike. Im not saying you do, cause our rides are similar. Im asking for myself.

The tripple is tight as is most every other part on our bikes with some differences.

But when does one say the mod/upgrade is needed but without the Kanji. I looked a busa yesterday and began counting.

-Front fender, -on top of painted mirrors, -rear tail section above stock tail light, -left and right fairings, -stator, -swingarm on both sides, -guages, -gas tank filler lid, -painted helmet, -kinda masked into the tail light(neat by the way), -smoked into the front turn signal lenses (also neat like window tint spray on then removed decal), handgrips, and res covers, soon Im sure on his seat. Now the bike looked nice but just too many kanjis IMO.

ICE

I love the part, and man your bike is top shelf show bike, but just dont want you to over do it.

That's a damn nice piece Busabro! Snap a couple of pics when you get it put on...

Dan

Got same one on last week. Had some trouble fitting the Heli bars to it. The distance from the outermost bar mount screw to the end of the clamp is greater than the stock unit & ran into the welded area of the heli bars, It should work fine with stock bars.

I'm going to cover mine with carbon fiber, have black electrical tape on it now, the suns reflection will  blind you comming off of it.

Didn't buy it cause its pretty, wanted to lower the bike.

It keeps calling me back to look at it. I just chromed my stocker and am seriously thinking about switching it. lol!

That is pretty nice. I like that. I just have the stock cover chromed and spacers. I may look into that sometime.

Looking good busabro, I also like the new skeleton style.

Back