Help

MokeVKMC

Registered
Does anyone know of any sites that are selling Hayabusa motors? Gen 1 or Gen 2 will be fine. I blew up my motor and I'm looking for the fastest route to be back on two. Stupid mistake cost me my motor (Not checking on the oil level. I was banking that it was fine sine I only had 2200 miles on the full synthetic oil change and I usually change my oil at 5000 miles). In the 25 years I've been riding I never made a stupid mistake like this but I guess there's a first time for everything. I appreciate anyones help with this matter.

:welcome: to the ORG. :cheerleader:

the fastest way back on 2 wheels is to buy another bike....well it is. :laugh:

you might be able to have you old engine rebuilt. :whistle: it could be a good opportunity to go big bore or turbo. there are a few sponsors here on the site that do that kind of thing really well. just throw money at them.

if you really want to go with a replacement my best guess would be E-bay. i have seen a few engines on there for under $2k.

if i were you i would really consider sinking some $$ into it and fix it. bigger better faster.

Sorry to hear about your problem. We all have done it at one time or another, so don't beat yourself up. Can't offer any advice though. Good luck to you in getting back on two wheels!

There is a 2004 busa here on craigslist for 2500.Has an oil leak of some sort.I missed out on a busa motor this weekend for cheap.Was left in his garage and wanted it gone.Motors go around 1100 normally in ebay.

Back