HELP WITH BLUE PITBULL NAMES

LIKE BULL DOZZER??? YEA ITS PRETTY COOL HERE DOZZER LOL... IM GOING TO KEEP ALL THESE NAMES AND SEE HOW HE ACTS AND FIND THE BEST ONE THAT SUITS HIM. BUT KEEP THEM SENDING IF YOU GOT SOME I WILL BE LOOKING TILL I GET HIM... SO THANKS FOR YOUR IMPUT EVERYONE..

Phat Jimmy

wheelie.gif

Congrats on the new pit..!!!.I raise AmericanPit Bull Terriers...and have been for about 12 years now...I have 3 dogs and they are all house dogs. My male is down from DOMINOE Blood...He was bred for size and strength he is my phreak of nature he weighs 135#-140# depending on when the last time he ate was.HE IS BUCKSKIN AND WHITE..I have an 11 year old female named DIXIE she is down from the old CARVER blood lines she hits the scales at 70#-80# depending on summer or winter and she is a brindle color excellent temprament great with kids..just not other dogs....I have 1 more pit named CHYNA she is bred from COLBY blood lines and is one bad azz bytch. She is whitE in color with a red patch over her right eye and has red ticking in her skin pigment..she is great with people but is dog aggressive...but we have no neighbours with dogs so all is well...Pits are bred with dog aggression in their blood...and have been for hundreds of years..All of my dogs are great with people,and are excellent with my fiance's 3 year old son..CHYNA once kept Josh from running into the street by body blocking him and making him fall down...She is josh's nanny..he can climb,ride,pull,twist ears,kick,and hit these dogs without so much as a whimper.....their pain thresholds are something to be seen.....The blues are a rairity they are a genetic throwback this being..crossed in from the American Staffordshire Terrier....
As for the bullshit you will most likely encounter about your dog...ie..an ego booster,using your dog to make up for your lack of manhood,wimpy fellow needs a macho dog..All pit bulls are bad,they will turn on you sooner of later,..my advice is tell them to fuggg oofff !!
now as for names for your pup...How about LEVI,THOR "GOD OF THUNDER",ZEUS,DOZER,HOOCH,BEVIS,REBEL,TAZ,BUGGS,DRAK,VLAD,HEMI,BUSA,GATOR,HECK I COULD GO ON AND ON....
BUT THE MOST IMPORTAINT THING WITH A PIT IS TO MAKE SURE HE KNOWS YOUR ARE THE BOSS....DONT LET HIM THINK HE HAS THE UPPER HAD...THESE DOGS ARE SMART AND ARE CAPABLE OF BEING TRAINED TO THE FULLEST,SOCIALIZE THE PUP WITH OTHER DOGS,THIS WILL CURB THE DOG AGGRESSION ASPECT OF HAVING A PIT,,,,
ALL IN ALL I THINK YOU MADE A GOOD CHOICE,,AFTERALL HE'S YOUR DOG AND YOU GOT HIM FOR YOU...NOT FOR SOME DORK ON THE BOARD......ENJOY HIM AND REWARD HIM WITH A GOOD UP BRINGING AND HE WILL SMOMEDAY PAY YOU BACK WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT LIKE MY CHYNA DID WITH JOSH,AND BY KILLING SNAKES IN YOUR YARD,,LIKE MY CHYNA DOES,,THESE ARE HEARTY DOGS AND WILL LIVE A LONG TIME...MY OLDEST IS 12 THEN MY NEXT IS 11,AND THEN THERES CHYNA WHO IS 6 SO ENJOY THE PUP.......AND REMEMBER....THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A BAD DOG ....JUST BAD OWNERS.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLMES!!

Never give anyone an excuse to blae yor Pit-Bull. So name it something gentle.

like Gent short for Gentle breeze or Sponky etc.
biggrin.gif

Hmm...Bricktop is from the movie Snatch...

Along those lines...Bullseye is the name of Bill Sike's dog in Oliver Twist.

For a Pit that's THICK like your is going to be...I'd call him Rip.

http://www.atts.org/statistics.html

See how your dogs do.
Pitbull rates upper tier in temperment

Do yourself a favor and socialize him with other dogs as soon as he gets all his shots. Keep socializing him. They were bred to attach other dogs, not attack people like German Shepherds. Always be careful when bringing him around other dogs. ALWAYS. Mine was socialized at a very early age and his first encounter with another pit I was a bit worried but they just played around like all dogs do.
It's all about the breeder and how you raise the dog. If you dont have the time to spend with a pit dont get it. They are very fast and excellent learners. They are very willing to learn and work for their owner. Great dog.

Congrats on the new pit..!!!.I raise AmericanPit Bull Terriers...and have been for about 12 years now...I have 3 dogs and they are all house dogs. My male is down from DOMINOE Blood...He was bred for size and strength he is my phreak of nature he weighs 135#-140# depending on when the last time he ate was.HE IS BUCKSKIN AND WHITE..I have an 11 year old female named DIXIE she is down from the old CARVER blood lines she hits the scales at 70#-80# depending on summer or winter and she is a brindle color excellent temprament great with kids..just not other dogs....I have 1 more pit named CHYNA she is bred from COLBY blood lines and is one bad azz bytch. She is whitE in color with a red patch over her right eye and has red ticking in her skin pigment..she is great with people but is dog aggressive...but we have no neighbours with dogs so all is well...Pits are bred with dog aggression in their blood...and have been for hundreds of years..All of my dogs are great with people,and are excellent with my fiance's 3 year old son..CHYNA once kept Josh from running into the street by body blocking him and making him fall down...She is josh's nanny..he can climb,ride,pull,twist ears,kick,and hit these dogs without so much as a whimper.....their pain thresholds are something to be seen.....The blues are a rairity they are a genetic throwback this being..crossed in from the American Staffordshire Terrier....
             As for the bullshit you will most likely encounter about your dog...ie..an ego booster,using your dog to make up for your lack of manhood,wimpy fellow needs a macho dog..All pit bulls are bad,they will turn on you sooner of later,..my advice is tell them to fuggg oofff !!
            now as for names for your pup...How about LEVI,THOR "GOD OF THUNDER",ZEUS,DOZER,HOOCH,BEVIS,REBEL,TAZ,BUGGS,DRAK,VLAD,HEMI,BUSA,GATOR,HECK I COULD GO ON AND ON....
              BUT THE MOST IMPORTAINT THING WITH A PIT IS TO MAKE SURE HE KNOWS YOUR ARE THE BOSS....DONT LET HIM THINK HE HAS THE UPPER HAD...THESE DOGS ARE SMART AND ARE CAPABLE OF BEING TRAINED TO THE FULLEST,SOCIALIZE THE PUP WITH OTHER DOGS,THIS WILL CURB THE DOG AGGRESSION ASPECT OF HAVING A PIT,,,,
            ALL IN ALL I THINK YOU MADE A GOOD CHOICE,,AFTERALL HE'S YOUR DOG AND YOU GOT HIM FOR YOU...NOT FOR SOME DORK ON THE BOARD......ENJOY HIM AND REWARD HIM WITH A GOOD UP BRINGING AND HE WILL SMOMEDAY PAY YOU BACK WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT LIKE MY CHYNA DID WITH JOSH,AND BY KILLING SNAKES IN YOUR YARD,,LIKE MY CHYNA DOES,,THESE ARE HEARTY DOGS AND WILL LIVE A LONG TIME...MY OLDEST IS 12 THEN MY NEXT  IS 11,AND THEN THERES CHYNA WHO IS 6 SO ENJOY THE PUP.......AND REMEMBER....THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A BAD DOG ....JUST BAD OWNERS.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLMES!!
Great post.
So true. You must let him know that you are the boss. Dont let him think he has the upper hand.

Bruno

thats was my last pits name
i used to breed them over in eastern europe and must say he was the biggest puss with humans but with other dogs he was the devil him self

he killed several strays around the area.

be carefull with those dogs
i say that as a x breeder and my brother in law still breeds them and says there great dogs but dont ever trust the 100 alone

finally got my digi cam working agian i now have some pics, the puppies were born 4 days ago. here is a pic of the puppies with the momma. mine has the arrow towards it!!

Blue_Pitbulls_Jimmy_Lisa_010ARROWMINE.JPG

Back