Help!!! Need A Base Map For Velocity Stage Ii Turbo Kit Using Microtech!

Joey Kacal

Registered
Needless to say I bought a used stage 2 velocity turbo kit and the base tune is completely screwed up. I need someone that can screen shoot a velocity map so I can manually enter the numbers and send me a pic of it or email it. I only have the handset right now so I really need a screen shot so I can then manually insert the numbers. Email is j_kacal@yahoo.com or phone 361-920-0041 60# injectors

Hellllpppp!!!!

give Frank a call at Powerhouse tomoro. he may have somthn saved on his computer and can help u out. he's a nice guy if he has one he will try his best to help u.

Thanks, I will give it a shot! All I need is the base map that would normally come with the kit. I understand someone not wanting to give up their secret tune but at the same time no two bikes are the same. I am running this in a single seat mini sand rail with a/w intercooler and way more load than a bike. I know there isn't something like that around and I'll still have to tune mine. I have a dyno session scheduled for Saturday but just need the base numbers to give me a good starting point. I contacted rpm and of course still waiting on a response.... They don't have the best customer service... I will say that Richard with RCC has been more help than anyone. Wish I would've went with his kit instead just for that reason!

I think this is it
had this sitting in the back pages of photobucket for quite a few yrs
treat with care, without knowing your exact setup and what this was originally used with and if it had the injector trim adjusted in the mapping
I would load the numbers if there not substantially different to yours , then use the injector trim to move the whole map into your injector size range , and tune from there

map.gif

example of the injector trim page
750cc%203_zpsch1hados.jpg

I think this is it
had this sitting in the back pages of photobucket for quite a few yrs
treat with care, without knowing your exact setup and what this was originally used with and if it had the injector trim adjusted in the mapping
I would load the numbers if there not substantially different to yours , then use the injector trim to move the whole map into your injector size range , and tune from there

View attachment 390456

example of the injector trim page
View attachment 390457

Hell yea, thanks! Exactly what I needed!

Needless to say velocity is a joke when it come to getting any customer service!

Nothing to do with it directly , its milisecond on time for the injector
and would differ to something like a powercommander, that they are % change to injector on time

If an area on that table gave a resultant 12.5 a/f and you wanted 11.5 a/f you would add approximately 10% to the number in the table and check again
if the whole table was 10% out you would change it at the opt MIXTRM +10

Woah. You just basically explained it to me in less than 5 times of trying to interpret the manual did. Thank you!

That explains the 1.05 as the boost begins. I think. And it has nothing to do with TPS which throws me off kilter but I suppose it doesn't really matter. I think.

Back