Help me understand this PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

ditchdr

Registered
Ok so the prez has given all the states stimupork money. Only in MY state the Gov says we dont want all of it, unless we can use it to pay our selves out of debt.. Now to me that makes perfect sense.. How do you get out of debt? You pay it off right? The feds said no use it for what we say or you get none.. Ok fine with me.

Now local law makers are crying and trying to pass new laws where they can bypass the Gov in this case.. Am I the only one who sees this as wrong?

Bottom line if we take the money and dont pay off the debt we have now, we will still have the debt, and have added new debt to it, and what lesson will be learned?

If it were me I would tell them to keep all the money, and trim the budget..

A few ways I think the state can save money are

Put the Gov in a apt and sell the house we pay for

stop putting every single person who walks into the welfair office on welfair.. If you need it ok, but you got 365 days of it, THATS IT.. Either get a job and start being a productive person, or GET OUT.

Stop letting people abuse the medicade system. Working in EMS, I cant tell you the amount of times I have pulled in in my ambulance to find some 20 year old girl who has pretty much nothing wrong just wanting to go to the hospital. Guess who pays for that? WE DO!!!!!

Those 3 alone I would be could save MILLIONS!!!

Get rid of state funded cars. Unless your a cop you dont need a car provided by the state.. Just beacuse you are a office worked at the state house does not entitle you to a new car every year. With free gas that you use ot drive your family around on your days off.

Get rid of the DUI tv adds. heck my 2 year old knows if you drink and drive you go to jail. Do we really need to see that on tv every 5 min?

Go and redo the free money for college.. If you carry a 2.5 in high school, you dont get a free ride to college. That money should be put aside for people who excell in learning. If you tried your best and only got a 2.5, well sorry not everyone can fly the space shuttle.

Pretty much there is a lot of fat in the budget that can be trimmed.. I once did it to my budget and came out on top.. Just dont know why the goverment cant.

the answer is pretty simple..

The govt does not want to buy up debt with debt.. they are however doing just that in their own yard.. they want to buy infrastructure and people.. A state pays off debt and they get neither.. just more debt.. it is a circular reference error... :laugh:

(would be nice if I could take some of that debt to pay off my house debt)

Last edited:
the answer is pretty simple..

The govt does not want to buy up debt with debt.. they are however doing just that in their own yard.. they want to buy infrastructure and people.. A state pays off debt and they get neither.. just more debt.. it is a circular reference error... :laugh:

(would be nice if I could take some of that debt to pay off my house debt)

I think we're all hung in a loop :rofl:

Look, like I have stated before.... 12th grade graduates could run the country better than the senile lying, theiving bastids we got! So get over it! It will never change. NEVER!!
Accept it or get out.....

Last edited:
uuh ooh... i fink we's in twouble for this one.........
naw... picking on the govt as a whole is probably a lot safer :)

now, about that black car parked outside your house... mine does not have a license plate, yours? and what is with the sunglasses... it is overcast here...

naw... picking on the govt as a whole is probably a lot safer :)

now, about that black car parked outside your house... mine does not have a license plate, yours? and what is with the sunglasses... it is overcast here...

Why's it gotta be a "black" car Bogus???

Keep the posts "politically" correct people.

this has been a friendly service reminder from those who monitor your every move muah ha ha ha ha!!!

well I got news today that they finally realized its unconstitutional to force the states to take the money. so states now do not HAVE to accept.

But the banks that were forced to accept on the other hand are screwed :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back