Help me rebuild my busa

would anyone have these parts for a k11 busa

stock with sensors rider foot pegs
brake handle
stock pipes
stator cover
And any donations to get the paint repaired

Thanks

Where are you located and what do you still need might can help you out.. :thumbsup:

For guys who seriously drag knees/elbows (I am not one of them), I guess the feelers/sensors give some feedback during max lean angles. Yes, they are actually called SENSORS in the parts microfiche.

Yeah I figured they were to provide feedback at lean angles. I was just intrigued if Gen2s actually came with a chip sensor in them :laugh:

For the third time

WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU LOCATED!?!?!?

Lots of people are willing to help, but most are not going to be shipping big parts to you, so post your location and help yourself..............

For the third time

WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU LOCATED!?!?!?

Lots of people are willing to help, but most are not going to be shipping big parts to you, so post your location and help yourself..............

You don't have to be a **** about it. I pm everyone who wanted to help with my address. btw I'm located in vivian la.

I am not being a **** about it, but if people look at it and see your location, they might say "Hey, that guy is only 30 minutes from me, I will give him my stock exhaust and deliver it" vs saying "Hmmmm wonder where he is, no location <NEXT THREAD>"

Just trying to help, I hope you get the stuff you need

Someone is sending pipes so all I need now is the stator cover, brake lever, foot pegs, and donations for the paint repair.

I'll send you a donation and a stator cover. I have the sensors from a 99-07, i'll send them and you can see if they fit. They are just feelers not sensors to keep bike running so it they don't fit you will be okay without them...

Mason, not necessary to bump the thread every 20 minutes. Give it a day or two, and then consider bumping it again please. I had GENII OEM exhaust but apparently you've got that fixed.

Back