Help me design my Tobin

Help me design my Tobin - Blue or Red stitch?

• Saphire Blue Kanji & Letttering

Votes: 14 100.0%
  • Red kanji and Lettering

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Red kanji & Saphire Blue Lettering

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Thinker62

Donating Member
Registered
I am going with a dull black seat. I have a Corbin rear w/removable backrest for passengers that is also dull black. So I want them to match.

I am going with the Kanji on the side and my name "THINKER" on the raised portion. The question is whether the kanji & lettering should be red or blue. Why red? Take a look at my bike and you will see that I have done things to bring out the red accent.

Red screens
Red trim
Red accent on large Kanji
Etc

Please cast a vote.

<!--EDIT|Thinker62
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081960384 -->

Beauty___the_Beach.JPG

Thinker, I went with the red kanji and sapphire blue lettering because of how it sits. I think the red lettering would be too much red, but the blue lettering would bring that out with the black of the seats at that intersection of the Tobin and Corbin seats.

If I had your bike I would go with the red kanji since you already have other red parts on it.

I think that blue lettering and kanjis on the dull black looks best ... just my personal opinion ... either way you decide it's gonna' be sweeet!

DJ

Match your kanji that is on the bike. Do it the same way. Silver with red around the outside of the lettering.

Match your kanji that is on the bike.  Do it the same way.  Silver with red around the outside of the lettering.
That is precisely the "custom" question that is costing me 2 weeks. Unfortunately, the answer is that he can't outline at all...just a single color.

I suppose I could pay for a custom set-up, but I don't think so. i think I know which way I am leaning, but waiting for more responses.

G

Match your kanji that is on the bike.  Do it the same way.  Silver with red around the outside of the lettering.
That is precisely the "custom" question that is costing me 2 weeks. Unfortunately, the answer is that he can't outline at all...just a single color.

I suppose I could pay for a custom set-up, but I don't think so. i think I know which way I am leaning, but waiting for more responses.

G
I like this setup...Thinker about it, last seat your gonna buy front the extra chedda and go for it...Didn't vote...
evil.gif

G
I like this setup...Thinker about it, last seat your gonna buy front the extra chedda and go for it...Didn't vote...
evil.gif

G
evil.gif
Took me a minute to get it...may think about it.....Unfortunately, going custom with Tobin would be an adventure. He seems too busy for that.

i may have to ask a few more questions.

I think you should just go all Silver, it would blend in with the Silver of your bike, If you every decided to get your bike painted, regardless of the color the seat would still match, and if you ever decided to sell the seat more peeps would be interested.... Last but not least, you just can't go wrong that way....

Back