Helmet graphics

Revolution

revolution custom paint
Donating Member
Registered
hey guys,
workin' on some designs for a helmet company.
what would you guys like to see on a lid as far as graphics/ images go? any ideas/ themes ?
thanks

Flags, sport teams(nfl,nba,mlb, ect..), personal tattoo's, family crests, animals, mythical creatures, childhood toys(gi joe's, transformers, voltron, ect..), tarot cards, comic book characters. I hope this will get you started if you need any more ideas just drop a pm.

Flags, sport teams(nfl,nba,mlb, ect..), personal tattoo's, family crests, animals, mythical creatures, childhood toys(gi joe's, transformers, voltron, ect..), tarot cards, comic book characters. I hope this will get you started if you need any more ideas just drop a pm.
+1 sounds good here.
biggrin.gif

Airbrushed nature scenes, eagles in flight, flowing rivers, snow covered mountains

ok how bout a little devil sittin in a chair getin tattoed starin at some chic bent over. or just some better tribal stuff if you need an opinion on what you got hit me up always willing to look at new designs or if you need a guinea pig for the companys willing to do that to

ok  how bout a  little devil sittin in a chair getin tattoed starin at  some  chic bent over.  or just some better tribal stuff if you need  an opinion on what you got hit me up  always willing to look at new designs  or if you need a guinea pig for the companys  willing to do that to
+1 on the Lil` Devil...

or House of Colors factory match paint for year of Busa with Tribals and a small kanji on the back at the base of the skull area

Back